1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    The Pre3 is the form factor I was looking for, but what I really wanted to know from HP is how they are going to continue improving and polishing webOS.

Did they find a way to stop messages and emails from scrambling my head (vibrating) while I'm on a phone call? (Seriously, how difficult can it be?)

Will I be able to change the number of icons on a launcher page? (Three-across might be fine for the Veer, but it's obnoxious on the Pre and will be even more so on the Pre3. It slows me down, and speed is what I love most about webOS, despite the hardware limitations.)

Are we going to see threaded email (Gmail-style?)

Task integration with Google?

A more professional looking/functioning Memos app would be nice, too.

Are we ever going to be able to sort Contacts by account? (I'd like to see an option like the calendar view, where you can turn individual accounts on or off.)

Can we get duplicate calendar notifications fixed? How about being able to invite attendees from a meeting scheduled on your webOS device?

Can HP provide us with GPS reliability that Verizon can't tamper with?

What is the plan to get more developers on board with webOS? (I don't think the announcement today was amazing enough to accomplish it.)

These are the questions that are more important to me than new hardware...
    Good questions. They've probably resolved some, will resolve others and others (e.g. developers) is not going to solved for years at this rate.
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Oh, and now I also want to know about updates to pre-Pre2 devices.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I agree with all of your points. Let's just hope that HP deals with them, especially since the Pre 3 is supposed to be a professional phone.

But we've all been waiting for these changes for a long time.........