Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First things first -- are you able to connect to the Skype Test Call ?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    First things first -- are you able to connect to the Skype Test Call ?
    On my PC yes of course, I'm not sure how to go on about test calling on the Pre3.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    go to your contacts, and type in Test, it should locate the skype test contact, if it's still on your contacts list (i'm not sure if that can be removed or not)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I really don't understand, maybe you guys have a different Skype version installed on your Pre3, I have a Echo/Sound Test Service but it won't let me call it, let alone video call it...
    Is there a way to uninstall my sh|łły Skype and install it back again? If I go to the app catalogue it say I shouldn't need to install it as it already appears in my accounts app but there's clearly something wrong with it!
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12