Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Well... Looks like they changed the Pre3 page. What does this mean? We'll never know for sure...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Can only mean that it was a mistake or Sprint made some noise on our behalf.
    Lets hope for the best. Or maybe it was my email to Dan, telling him that the entire precentral community is leaving sprint and we all hate him here and that he needs to retire as CEO of Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Can only mean that it was a mistake or Sprint made some noise on our behalf.
    Lets hope for the best. Or maybe it was my email to Dan, telling him that the entire precentral community is leaving sprint and we all hate him here and that he needs to retire as CEO of Sprint.
    lol that was it
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Ive mentioned many times that our meeting ( I work for a mobile phone seller -motorola distributer) and Spint executives have hinted they will not initially carry any webos devices unless they caught on. ( also opinion in my circles that Hp has no interest in sprint either) Sprint is all in on Android with the success of there Android phones. And I personally while ****ed that my carrier isnt getting these I understand. If you know the mobile market its better to release a phone on Verizon. more customers and better networks. while we can all be ****ed its time to look at other phones and forget webos OR move to Verizon. While I dont like the veer or the Pre 3 I love the tablet. Stinks to be a webos user and get shafted by HP but we need to get used to it. it is what it is.
    ?@palm All the feedback and questions are appreciated -- will be sharing as much info as possible as soon as possible?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If we all forget webOS there wont be any webOS to remember, we need either to follow it or try to get it on Sprint, the more people use the more developer will make apps / gmaes for it. If we forget it, it will die just like Palm.
    WEB OS I think has a bright future. WHile I think the Phones will be a big fail I think the tablet will be a huge hit. The tablet looks nice. If the price point is good it can be huge.
    I got my answer from Sprint in regards to HP products, check it out here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-products.html
    They better announce something about WebOS and Sprint before Sprint gets a WP7 phone. Otherwise I am out. I am just tired of waiting. Seems like since launch day things have gone down hill with Palm/HP and Sprint.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Ive mentioned many times that our meeting ( I work for a mobile phone seller -motorola distributer) and Spint executives have hinted they will not initially carry any webos devices unless they caught on. ( also opinion in my circles that Hp has no interest in sprint either) Sprint is all in on Android with the success of there Android phones. And I personally while ****ed that my carrier isnt getting these I understand. If you know the mobile market its better to release a phone on Verizon. more customers and better networks. while we can all be ****ed its time to look at other phones and forget webos OR move to Verizon. While I dont like the veer or the Pre 3 I love the tablet. Stinks to be a webos user and get shafted by HP but we need to get used to it. it is what it is.
    But a great webOS phone can compete with the EVO and Epic, NOT iPhones. Choosing iPhone carriers seems pretty dumb to me to relaunch your product. Asinine yo.
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    It also had the highest return rate of any device they EVER carried..
    Source please. I keep hearing people say this, but each time I ask for the source, they pass on actual soruce information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    HP needs to get on the others networks as well (Sprint and Tmo). There wouldn't be as much competition...

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    HP is playing in the corporate arena. Why in God's name would they focus on Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    HP is playing in the corporate arena. Why in God's name would they focus on Sprint?
    Corporate? And they cant even get Good Technologies to make a client for them YET!? You know the same GOOD client that made the Treo usable in enterprises with Exchange.
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    So apparently HP decided they had enough about been asked about Sprint devices. I went back to check if the code had change and sure enough it has. The original info was around line 380-400 and now when I revisited this page the info is gone. Lets hope this is for the best and a indication of more to come. HP today has been bitter sweet. 3 great new device with intuitive design. Awesome. Admitting you lied about webOS 2.0 updates and "ready" hard shipping in weeks. No so much. GET IT TOGETHER HP
    THere can only be an inside war with HP and Sprint ....but stop taking Cell Civilian casualties in the process....We are your bread and butter.....and to think i thanked them in advance after the Rumors i heard....Give me a Weapon HP and i will storm in there myself....Oh and a New Pre3 so i can call for help....Your part of the problem Too.!!!!!!
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2pt0 View Post
    So apparently HP decided they had enough about been asked about Sprint devices. I went back to check if the code had change and sure enough it has. The original info was around line 380-400 and now when I revisited this page the info is gone. Lets hope this is for the best and a indication of more to come. HP today has been bitter sweet. 3 great new device with intuitive design. Awesome. Admitting you lied about webOS 2.0 updates and "ready" hard shipping in weeks. No so much. GET IT TOGETHER HP
    Yea, Palm removed the code shortly after I sent them a tweet asking about it lol. So, having that code in there was a mistake... But what kind of mistake?
    1. "Oh crap, we accidently leaked the future Pre3 carriers."
    2. "Oh... That code shouldn't be there. It's not accurate at all..."

Unfortunately, we won't know the answer until summer...

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234