Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kinda thought the same thing. Then I dug through the other pages (mainly pre plus since they both carried that device) and saw no repeats in code. Sad boosh
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Sprint may have chosen to pass on this given how they were burned with the first Pre/Pixi. Truthfully, I don't blame them, at least right now. Wait and see how things play out and then bring it onboard.

The amount of current Palm owners on Sprint is probably insignificant compared to Evo/Epic and other devices on their network. Wouldn't be much of an impact to lose them if they decided to deflect.
    PRE was the best selling phone on Sprint despite their atrocious marketing. Verizon and Motorolla Droid advertisement campaign was what moved the focus away from Palm. If Pre was not selling 12 months after better versions of Pre were announced and Pre 2 was on the horizon then they have no one to blame but themselves. Pre was selling for far more than their other flagship phones 6 months after it s release.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    PRE was the best selling phone on Sprint despite their atrocious marketing. Verizon and Motorolla Droid advertisement campaign was what moved the focus away from Palm. If Pre was not selling 12 months after better versions of Pre were announced and Pre 2 was on the horizon then they have no one to blame but themselves. Pre was selling for far more than their other flagship phones 6 months after it s release.
    It also had the highest return rate of any device they EVER carried. Compare Sprint's selection of devices when the Pre first launched (before Android really became what it is today), there wasn't much.

Now, it's an entirely different market and Sprint has had a lot of success with Android. They can afford to pass on webOS, for now.
    I just emailed HP directly asking the same question, will post the answer if I get one. I have no words for Sprint, honestly I dont. Totally speechless, no iPhone 4 or 5, no HP, no pads, oh yeh how can i forget the the dual screen crap that Sprint came out with, maybe in there eyes this is the next iphone killer, I swear Sprint CEO and the entire staff needs to go, otherwise they will wind up just like Palm R.I.P.
    I am so ****ed right now it is not even funny, hope that is a mistake. Precentral needs to contact HP and Sprint and verify this info. I feel like this guy:

betrayed!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I just emailed HP directly asking the same question, will post the answer if I get one. I have no words for Sprint, honestly I dont. Totally speechless, no iPhone 4 or 5, no HP, no pads, oh yeh how can i forget the the dual screen crap that Sprint came out with, maybe in there eyes this is the next iphone killer, I swear Sprint CEO and the entire staff needs to go, otherwise they will wind up just like Palm R.I.P.
    I am so ****ed right now it is not even funny, hope that is a mistake. Precentral needs to contact HP and Sprint and verify this info. I feel like this guy:

betrayed!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hear you! All of us Sprint users need to really get on Sprint's case about this and get noticed.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Probably reused the code for the Pre+
    Sorta boning the webOS community here. That's a pretty big hit to all the early adopters here. Having been promised flash forever and then told that the 2.x update was coming to older devices, this seems like a lazy stab in the back. From excitement to satisfaction to disappointment to anger in less than 4 hours. Time for a drink.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    So let me get this strait.

-6 months wait for a phone
    -that may not even be on sprint
    -and even if it is, I'm 8 years in still not sprint Gold material
    -and sorry while you wait, no webOS2.0 for you.

O wow, really. You have lost a customer. Really? Really.
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Pre 3 is GSM+CDMA and you think it's NOT going to be on Sprint.
    Does that make sense? Do you know any other CDMA carrier that has recently launched webOS devices?
    Verizon
    any CDMA Carriers over the pond?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Verizon
    You may call me stupid.
    Sorry for that. Hectic day.
    I think that they will have a Phone unlocked for CDMA.
    And for now, Sprint will not get this phone IMO.

Worldwide

OPERATOR
    PHONE
    TYPE

CANADA
    Clearnet Comm.s/PCS
    403-488-
    PCS

MT and T
    902-241-
    Cellular

Bell Mobility
    416-674-
    PCS

BCTel
    888-811-
    PCS

Sasktel
    613-990-
    Cellular

MTS Mobility
    204-941-
    Cellular

MTS Mobility
    204-941-
    PCS

POLAND
    TPSA
    48-22-267-
    Cellular

RUSSIA
    Chelyabinsk Svyazimform
    7-095-925-
    Cellular

Chelyabinsk Svyazimform
    7-095-925-
    PCS

Rostov Electrosviaz
    7-095-925-
    Cellular

UKRAINE
    Telesystems of Ukraine
    7-2262
    PCS

CHINA
    China DGT - Shanghai P&T

PCS

Shanghai Great Wall Mobile
    86-60-
    PCS

HONG KONG
    Hutchison Telecom
    852-2888-
    Cellular

INDIA
    Bharti Telenet, Ltd.
    98100-
    Cellular

Mahangar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
    91-11-691-
    Cellular

INDONESIA
    PT Telekom Indonesia
    62-22-
    PCS

PHILIPPINES
    PilTel
    63-2-812-
    Cellular

SINGAPORE
    M1 (Mobile One)
    65-270-
    PCS

THAILAND
    Tawan, CAT
    66-2-28
    Cellular

ISRAEL
    Pelephone Cellular Communications
    972-3-692-
    Cellular

YEMEN
    Public Telecommunications Corp.
    967-2-
    Cellular

NIQERIA
    Intercellular Nigeria Limited
    234-1-
    Cellular

ZAIRE
    Telecel SPRL

Cellular

ZAMBIA
    Telecel International
    260-1-
    Cellular

BRAZIL
    Telebahia
    55-612-
    Cellular

CHILE
    Chilesat Telephonia Personal
    56-26-
    PCS

DOMINICAN REPUBILE
    TRICOM

Cellular

CODETEL
    809-220-
    PCS

MEXICO
    Grupo Iusacell
    525-905-104-
    Cellular

PERU
    Telefonica del Peru
    51-54-
    Cellular

PUERTO RICO
    Centennial Cellular
    787-717-
    PCS

VENEZUELA
    TELCEL
    58-2-20
    Cellular
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/09/2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: REMOVED PHONE NUMBERS TO THE CARRIERS
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Maybe HP didnt want to put in a WiMax chip since they see bigger future in LTE, so they said no to Sprint, and will come out with Verizon and AT&T to directly compete with iPhone. This is how HP is looking at it. Just a thought.
    I think that they will have a Phone unlocked for CDMA.
    And for now, Sprint will not get this phone IMO.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

15.    #56  
    Maybe HP didnt want to put in a WiMax chip since they see bigger future in LTE, so they said no to Sprint, and will come out with Verizon and AT&T to directly compete with iPhone. This is how HP is looking at it. Just a thought.
    HP needs to get on the others networks as well (Sprint and Tmo). There wouldn't be as much competition...

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    They were also returning and replacing more also... that's how they sold more through replacements.
    The hardware is not Sprint fault, it was Palms. I wonder why no one at the even asked who is going to be carrying these things. That would be the first thing out of my mouth.
    I am so ****ed I am ready to jump if Sprint skips this. Sprint or HP have to come out and say something.
    The hardware is not Sprint fault, it was Palms. I wonder why no one at the even asked who is going to be carrying these things. That would be the first thing out of my mouth.
    I am so ****ed I am ready to jump if Sprint skips this. Sprint or HP have to come out and say something.
    No they don't. They don't owe anyone for 'loyalty'. If you're unhappy, then switch carriers. Plain and simple.
    I totally agree just waiting on the word who will carry HP, will bail in summer if Sprint does not get HP. Usually carriers will partner with product company but HP didnt partner with anyone, wonder why. Sprint owes to its loyal customers to come out and make statement cause it us who pay there bills and make them money, so they do owe us.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast