View Poll Results: Your future phone

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just saw my future phone.

53 54.08%
  • I'm 'thinking beyond' for my next phone.

10 10.20%
  • I've thought beyond HP and am going elsewhere for a phone now.

35 35.71%
  1.    #1  
    Just curious what people thought of the new phones.

I just saw my future phone.
    I'm 'thinking beyond' for my next phone.
    I've thought beyond HP and am going elsewhere for a phone now.
    I going for a HP M and L device... Really like them!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    This thing fills every one of my needs and the majority of my desires, and has WebOS on...its my next phone.
    Its exactly what I wanted.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Although my hardware upgrade isn't until August. It'll more than likely not be on a webOS device this time.

Sad to say... but waiting so long for... this... very disappointed.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Can't wait to get an AT&T Pre 3 when I'm eligible to upgrade in October!
    If I can find one at a retailer, I would likely buy one. It has to be on every carrier though, or some retailers will not carry it. If the marketplace is fragmented, it will not sell well enough to revive. But enough negatives, I just want to play with one asap!
    Nope not a thing today that made me "OMG, I have to stay with webOS for another year!!"

Instead what I saw today was "Hey, go get an Android phone and come back and check us out when your year is up, we may have some additional cool things by then!".

Note, I did not say they don't have cool things -- but I am looking for a phone. Pre3 not coming out until "Summer", really means it will be lucky to be here by September 21st (the end of summer in the Northern Hemisphere) and most likely will not be here until the end of the year (remember how many dates Palm and HP have hit so far?).
    I just saw my future phone... but so in the future that I might have to buy something on between!! ...on the summer?? come on!! ...and overseas, where I live?? by Christmass???? come on HP!!!!

But I just love webOS, Android is as unintuitive, sloppy and chaotic as Windows Mobile was, and iPhone is just for teenagers and amateurs (... but if iPhone copies notifications fron webOS, I'm going Apple, I swear....jailbroken of course)
    Palm is dead. webOS was on life support, and HP didn't do anything today that will help immediately. HP completely mishandled this opportunity.