1.    #1  
    I watched the whole live blog was not impressed at all 1.4ghz processor thats all but everything else was nothing special ill keep my pixi plus overclocked
    I watched the whole thing. I'm happy with the hardware and the software but completely speechless about the lack of INFORMATION given.

No prices, carriers, dates, and no webos 2.x news. So again we SIT in the DARK!
  3.    #3  
    poor delivery in my eyes no thank you palm.
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I watched the whole thing and it was one huge letdown after another. Only 5MP camera? Whatever. No extra form factors? Whatever. Tablets? not even a drop of interest in a tablet from me.
    Kinda of a let down for me. Wanted to see a slate style phone or updated pixi style, better hardware.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    tthe phones are not what I thought they would be. Need to step it up HP. Need new hardware now and what about the webos update when!!!! It does not tell you anymore on the palm site what's up ???
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    Kinda of a let down for me. Wanted to see a slate style phone or updated pixi style, better hardware.
    You can't take calls on the TouchPad? *You Can* Doesn't meet the "Slate Phone" Description?
    I would have liked to see 64gb of storage, 1gb Ram to really compete with the competition this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verratio View Post
    You can't take calls on the TouchPad? *You Can* Doesn't meet the "Slate Phone" Description?
    Touchpad is a tablet that has the ability to make calls. I want a phone that fits in my pocket, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    I agree.. the slab is what I wanted to see with a bit of a bump in Evo specs... The tablet integration looks great... BUT without a phone you might as well get the ipad 2 or Android 3.x tablet.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    After the HP build-up I was expecting much more than underwelming phones for the future. I got a Pre when it first came out on Sprint and then a Pixi Plus on Verizon. Doesn't look like there is going to be a Pixi follow-on for a while now.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Hm. I watched the whole live blog, and I am looking forward to being able to switch back from Android.

I think it's kind of unfortunate that people harp on specs. I'd rather be interested in how well the phone or tablet works. The only spec I was holding out for was an autofocus camera. HP provided that.

Only thing I am not impressed by are the possible delivery dates.

nnb
  13.    #13  
    im completely ****ed with how poorly they did this time around.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    They really needed to have specifics, multiple phone options, and a solid kickoff where it would have made grand news. From what I saw today,they could have done this at CES and prob gotten better reviews.
    This is a complete joke. I would have bought the Pre3 today if it went on sale, or next month, but I'm not going to wait ??? to get it on ??? for an outdated device. I guess I am more disappointed that it's not on sale for the foreseeable future than with the phone itself. Today, I'd kill for it. Waiting with a piece of junk Pre for 5-7 months, maybe not even on Sprint, I'm done.