Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    IMO you need the touchpad to make the phone worth it, otherwise its a super pre plus.

If it comes out on sprint, it's mine (and ill get the wifi touchpad)

No sprint though, and im droid bound.

Way to kill the pre2 before it hits the us though.
    Law Student, SEO Worker, PRE OBSESSED
    Sprint Pre
    agreed. however im not droid bound. I will stick with my pre minus untill a new sprint phone is released.
    +1
    im assuming the rumors all around point to this coming to sprint, and it seems Tmobile too (hspa+). I think the Veer will be on Tmobile, and maybe AT&T too, then launch the Pre 3 on sprint prob wimax, then VZ this fal Im def picking this up, and just reading one of the Atrix review that phone dosent seem like anything at all. The editor states the resolution looks choppy, and is not faster the the droid x. He said the laptop dock is nice but not worth 300 dollars. So to me the thing HP needs to do now is push up this release date to march or the latest april, because june I dont think will cut it.
    Me too. My Epic will hold me over until summer.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Only if it comes out BEFORE summer.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I don't know the jargon. From Palm's site, I'm seeing this for the Veer:
    HSDPA 7.2/HSUPA 5.76
    Quad-band GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
    GSM/GPRS/EDGE
    And no network information for the Pre 3 yet.
    Can I read "Sprint" into any of that?
    Please come to Sprint.
    Yes, Pre 3 + Sprint FTW!!! I'll take a wifi only tablet too. I wanted a bigger pre and the Pre3 is just perfect.
    Sprint or no buy for me. If I have to stick with my launch palm pre I will do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1618 View Post
    Hey guys, I don't know the jargon. From Palm's site, I'm seeing this for the Veer:
    HSDPA 7.2/HSUPA 5.76
    Quad-band GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
    GSM/GPRS/EDGE
    And no network information for the Pre 3 yet.
    Can I read "Sprint" into any of that?
    Nope. It's GSM only, so T-mobile and At&t only.
    I smelled disappointment from a mile away....why cant we ever have a smooth and timely releases from Palm/HP. I thought they wanted to complete with Apple this is not the way to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I smelled disappointment from a mile away....why cant we ever have a smooth and timely releases from Palm/HP. I thought they wanted to complete with Apple this is not the way to do it.
    Ya, what happened to the tease about shipping soon after the event? Summer? So far.
    When will we know what is going where? I hope Sprint gets Pre3 and the TouchPad, I be getting them, wife already said she want the Pad.
    Fingers crossed that the Pre3 comes to Sprint. t's basically what I was at least hoping to see today. Otherwise, there are no other real phone prospects on SPrint that I have interest in. As for the tablet, I'd actually prefer a wifi-only version, and then just tether over wifi to my Pre when occasionally needed.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Even if it comes to sprint i will probably be looking for another device. After today, i would much prefer a droid, or maybe even and iphone if it came to sprint
    No, the Pre3 MUST come to Sprint. It is mandatory. Are you listening Sprint? DON'T TEST US SPRINT!!!
    i need this phone
    Sprint people, I may have bad news...

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...verizon-t.html

Every Sprint user needs to call/email/chat/facebook/tweet Sprint and hound the hell out them to get their attention to the Pre3 then.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast