I've been patient. I've tried. I don't feel like Palm has taken advantage of me. But, if I wait any longer, I WILL.
I'm moving on, probably to iPad/iPhone.
First, why I love Palm and my Pre:
- Great form factor in the hand
- Implementation of Synergy and notification rocks
- Physical keyboard
- I've had a Palm III, Vx, Kyocera 7135, 3 Treos, and a Centro.
Why I'm moving on:
- What was once the cult of Palm is on its deathbed. Ideas are there. Execution is on life support.
- Nothing announced will create the sales or developer base needed.
- NO 4G. Really???? Who will invest (2 years) in a 3G platform that is not proven with the consumer or corporations? WHO!?! FRICKEN WHO!?! I can almost see going to iPhone for the apps, but no apps AND 3G too??? Craziness!
Sorry for creating a separate thread, but after all the time I've invested, I felt I had to.