Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im getting it! Long live WEBOS! I am also so happy that I can still use the touchstone. This is Peggy. Happy times!
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    And all that integration between the phones and the TouchPad. Now that is an "ecosystem".
    I admit I love the pre plus so the fact they are sticking to the same form only bigger is great. However the deciding factor for me will be apps. I don't need 100000000 apps I just need hp to start getting mainstream apps out ie espn, sirius, etc. If this happens then I will be sticking hp. They have sometime my pre plus has to last until september.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    though its not a big superphone, im still interested or will be getting it. got all the hardware features that i wanted and still with the webos the i like.
    same here when it's time for my upgrade !
  7.    #7  
    The question is, wil Sprint be carrying it and is it 4G compatible, which to be honest I really don't care, but I figures it would be.
  8. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I'll be getting this provided Sprint carries it...I hate that I gotta wait til summer tho, hopefully its early summer
    First carrier that gets the Pre3 gets my money.
    I'll be real. This phone will get my money. The MAIN disappointment is the battery though! Regardless of how optimized, they should have upped the battery size/life. Im betting it will still be a gripe (as well it should be). The 1.4ghz processor though is insane, better than I thought. I was assuming a 1ghz in the new model but a different form. Im glad they kept the slider, I love the slider.
    I love the Palm Pre and I hope the retain the design and beef up the specs for Sprint!

Currently:
    1.1ghz - F104 patch + Govnah
    Mobile HotSpot setup
    Sprint backed 3g fire in Sacramento, CA
    Preware yoked
    Customized beyond belief. I have a great phone, it runs like a champ.
    Pandora, Radiotune, uTorrent control, Sprint Nav, Touchstone packed car, audio source. You name it my phone is doing it.
    webOS is the best OS I have used on a phone.. bar none!
    am I the only person who is glad that it is 3g and not 4g. 4g to me only stands for it's faster than 3g so that is going to cost me an extra 10 to 15 bucks a bill.
  12.    #12  
    I think I just posted earlier in this thread that I really could careless if I have 4G or not as well. 4G isn't really going to matter for another couple years until it's available everywhere, so I'm with you not wanting to spend an extra $10 for a service I won't be able to use.
    This is exactly the phone I was hoping for. I want it yesterday!
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I think I just posted earlier in this thread that I really could careless if I have 4G or not as well. 4G isn't really going to matter for another couple years until it's available everywhere, so I'm with you not wanting to spend an extra $10 for a service I won't be able to use.
    Hate to break it to you, but you will spend the extra $10 for any new smartphone activation after Feb 1st of this year, 3G or 4G. On Sprint at least. It's not a 4G tax, but a "Premium Data" surcharge.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I can't wait to get the Pre 3. It's gonna be a long wait unfortunately but I've waited a long time anyways so I can't wait a few more months. I'll just have to save up some money. Hopefully they'll release 2.x soon to keep my mind off of it.

Everyone who is hating on the Pre 3 is dumb, they are all complaining about everything they wanted. The Pre's are the Pre's form factor, just like the iPhone is the iPhone form factor, they will probably be the same for a long time coming.

I like my slider, as long as it's tight and no oreo. I like my keyboard as well. I don't need 4G but when that time comes, I bet HP will have a 4G phone for me.

Also, I use grooveshark, pandora, etc for my PMP needs. And I have thousands of pictures I've taken and not even close to my 8gig cap + the apps I have and some videos.

Some people are just ridiculous, QQ to them.

Oh, and I can't wait to get my TouchPad! Integration looks sick!
    Sprint Love
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but you will spend the extra $10 for any new smartphone activation after Feb 1st of this year, 3G or 4G. On Sprint at least. It's not a 4G tax, but a "Premium Data" surcharge.
    Shankadoodle do. That sucks t nuts.
    They have answered my prayers. Now all we need is the day of purchase!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Pre 3 Rocks. 1.4Ghz!!! First time I've heard that when talking about a cell phone. Go HPalm! I just hope they bring it to sprint. I wonder when we will get carrier announcements??
    Check out the video:

HP Pre 3 first hands-on! (updated with video) -- Engadget

This baby looks fine as hell! I CAN'T WAIT!
    Sprint Love
    Check out the promo video of the Pre 3. I am going for it. When it comes GSM unlocked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast