1.    #1  
    Phones are now listed on Palms website under phones.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Got a chuckle out of the description for the Pre3 where it states "and robust battery that mean business." The stock battery is a 1230 mah...which isn't much better than the original Pre with the 1150 mah battery. In essence, the same battery issues that plagued the Pre will be happening with the Pre3. Hopefully the technology has improved to where it optimizes the battery use better or that is going to be another design mistake that will come back to bite them.

I can honestly say that I was really looking forward/hoping that they would unveil a phone that would have a soft keyboard and no slider so I wouldn't have to worry about build quality...glad I didn't wait around for it.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Anyone who suggested or signed off on the 1230 battery should be fired. Period.
    It seemed low to me at first too - but then I remembered that I haven't been annoyed with Palm battery consumption since getting my Pre2. webOS 2.0 solved most of my battery woes - I imagine 2.2 will only continue that trend.

I hope that big display doesn't completely counteract that progress, though.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    How about the nonremovable 910 battery in the veer. Another genius move.
    ... with a 2.5 inch display. And what looks to be a dimmer backlight. I'm not worried.

But by all means, keep calling for peoples' heads.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Must be those imaginary threads about replacement/extended batteries in the Pixie forums that threw me off. No one will ever want that. My bad. Getting rid of features/options is a good thing. VCI Cell isn't worried.