webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Hominid Software (Outline Tracker) > Outline Tracker on the Pre 3?
Outline Tracker on the Pre 3?

Old 09/08/2011, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

First, I've upgraded from a Pre 2 to a Pre 3 and I can't seem to find Outline Tracker in the App Catalog (I'm in the UK). Is it just me or has Outline Tracker not been made available for the Pre 3?

Second, because I've upgraded, my profile has an account for Outline Tracker but because Outline Tracker isn't present on the phone, it's causing a few hiccups and errors. It also doesn't seem to be possible to delete the account. You can go through the motions of deleting the account but it never actually gets deleted. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Andrew
AndrewP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2011, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Pre3-compatible version of Outline Tracker was submitted in mid-August, but thanks to App Catalog snafus, has not yet been approved. However, there has been motion recently, and it should be available in all regions soon.

Re: the account bug in webOS 2, that should be resolved when you download Outline Tracker. If not, once Outline Tracker has been installed, you should be able to delete the account. When Outline Tracker re-starts, it will re-create the account, and all calendar events.

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to resolve the webOS 2 account bug without the app installed. :-(
Old 09/09/2011, 02:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Doug,

Thanks very much for the reply. I shall just have to hang on until Outline Tracker comes through to the AppCatalog, but at least I'll know I'm not waiting in vain.

Thanks for continuing to support the platform.

Andrew
Old 09/13/2011, 06:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Outline Tracker and OT Free version 2.3.4 have been released. If you can't download them yet, please allow some hours for HP's servers to roll them out worldwide. (Outline Tracker is still available only in regions with paid app catalog access. Sorry, Singapore.)

Aside from high-resolution graphics on the Pre3, all the list scenes that are searchable on phones are now searchable on the TouchPad as well. Deleting an item in the outline scenes on the TouchPad is easier as well.

Nightly backups are now made by OT Free - you should probably set yourself a Task to copy the backup files to a computer, and make the Task repeat Lax Weekly.

Outline Tracker Support
Old 09/13/2011, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Doug,

Thanks very much for the update. Not only have I got Outline Tracker back, I can now edit the colours in my calendar. I know, I'm shallow...

Regards,

Andrew

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0