Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    On which screen is the search not working? Is anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having songs stutter (more often than in the stock player)?
    Dan,

I can confirm search doesn't work for me on the TouchPad, but is working fine on my Veer. I'm not having any issues w/ stuttering. Besides the mentioned problems, Music Remix is running great on my TouchPad.

Steve

Update, just installed 2.1.2 & search is now working on my TouchPad!
    Last edited by kb7sqi; 09/05/2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Update for 2.1.2
    I just installed 2.1.2 and Universal search is working just fine. Karaoke doesn't seem to work though. It starts recording, but the song never starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    New issue - switching from the album art mode to the list mode in the Now Playing screen sometimes does not show a complete list. Bottom part is not populated sometimes in both portrait and landscape modes. See here -> Now Playing List mode not fully populated
    I seem to be getting this more consistently now. On 2.1.2 now, but I was starting to get it in 2.1.1 as well. I removed 2.1.1 and deleted a .musicremix folder i found before installing 2.1.2 to get a fresh start.

I have about 450 songs by the default music app count.

If I go into song view from the home page, on launch, just do a bottom up scroll, I get the whitespace. Nothing happens when I tap in that area, so I'm guessing it's some kind of drawing problem?

I get it even by tapping various letters to bring me down the list. When I tap the ampersand at the top, the whitespace goes away. For me, it

If I go into landscape, I don't see it anymore. I will get a quick blip of the whitespace if I scroll quickly, but it disappears (almost flickering like). This is inconsistent still for me.
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I just installed 2.1.2 and Universal search is working just fine. Karaoke doesn't seem to work though. It starts recording, but the song never starts.
    This is a known issue with webOS 2.2 and later (including webOS 3.0). There will probably be no way to fix this since webOS is now forcing music to stop when recording is in session.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    I seem to be getting this more consistently now. On 2.1.2 now, but I was starting to get it in 2.1.1 as well. I removed 2.1.1 and deleted a .musicremix folder i found before installing 2.1.2 to get a fresh start.
    There's no need to delete this folder for a "fresh start". It stores downloaded album art and karaoke sessions. Its presence won't affect the odds of seeing the list rendering issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

I'm having issues changing the wallpaper to a picture from my saved pictures. The app resizes and to But it gets fixed if I close it and open it again.
  7.    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I'm having issues changing the wallpaper to a picture from my saved pictures. The app resizes and to But it gets fixed if I close it and open it again.
    This is a known issue discussed earlier in this thread. Apparently, the webOS image picker causes orientation issues in Mojo apps on the TouchPad. I'm trying to figure out a way to workaround this issue.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

I have about 450 songs by the default music app count.

If I go into song view from the home page, on launch, just do a bottom up scroll, I get the whitespace. Nothing happens when I tap in that area, so I'm guessing it's some kind of drawing problem?

I get it even by tapping various letters to bring me down the list. When I tap the ampersand at the top, the whitespace goes away. For me, it

If I go into landscape, I don't see it anymore. I will get a quick blip of the whitespace if I scroll quickly, but it disappears (almost flickering like). This is inconsistent still for me.
    I can not recreate this issue...running 2.1.2 on overclocked 1.5 tp
    twitter: fundserv
  9.    #129  
    Version 2.1.5 has been released. The big fix in this release is you can now choose wallpaper (for the app or mini-player) and the orientation will not be messed up. I dug around the Mojo image picker code and found it was changing orientation when an image was selected. I think certain orientation changes causes Mojo apps on the TouchPad to freak out. But while searching through the code, I found an alternate image picker used for cropping photos. This image picker doesn't mess with the orientation, and thus doesn't have the same issues.

One thing I noticed is that is slightly crops wallpapers. But I think this is a small price to pay for the app to handle wallpaper changes.

er... did the 2.1.5 update totally bork Remix for anyone else? I get to see the wallpaper after the "welcome to remix" page pops up.

tried rebooting, removing, reinstalling, rebooting. but i just get the wallpaper, and the header bar and only "edit" as my menu option
    I'm no longer having the issues with the app freezing when choosing a wallpaper. It does show it a little weird when previewing the image. Also once you go into a picture album (while choosing a background) there is no way to go back.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    er... did the 2.1.5 update totally bork Remix for anyone else? I get to see the wallpaper after the "welcome to remix" page pops up.

tried rebooting, removing, reinstalling, rebooting. but i just get the wallpaper, and the header bar and only "edit" as my menu option
    Nope. The 2.1.1 did though. Had to remove, delete any mpr folder on the USB drive, reboot, install again and all was well.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie

not for me -- maybe you got a bad install -- seems to be working on the touch pad -- installing on a pre 2 as soon as i finish typing

so far everything is working - can confirm that wallpaper picker appears to be fixed

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    As for the Pre 2, everything seems to be working fine.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    2.1.5 working fine on TouchPad and Pre2. I'll put both thru their paces tomorrow when I get back to my normal daily routine with MPR.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Nope. The 2.1.1 did though. Had to remove, delete any mpr folder on the USB drive, reboot, install again and all was well.
    yeah, had to delete a .com.palm.blah.remix folder, reinstalled, all good now.

no orientation locking bug, woot!
    Verizon Palm Pre 2. Initial display after switching from normal to super-sized album art shows text alignment issues with the album and artist. See here -> Text alignment issue

This is only on initial display of it. Switching to pretty much any other screen and then back to the Now Playing screen resolves it.
    Upgraded to 2.1.5 without a flaw. Everything working great on my TouchPad. Will mess with Veer tomorrow.
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I'm no longer having the issues with the app freezing when choosing a wallpaper. It does show it a little weird when previewing the image. Also once you go into a picture album (while choosing a background) there is no way to go back.
    Unfortunately those are things I can't control since they're part of webOS.

20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    Verizon Palm Pre 2. Initial display after switching from normal to super-sized album art shows text alignment issues with the album and artist. See here -> Text alignment issue

This is only on initial display of it. Switching to pretty much any other screen and then back to the Now Playing screen resolves it.
    I'm not seeing that on my Pre 2. Anyone else seeing this?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast