Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    small thing - on my pre 2 the in app rotation lock works perfect on the touchpad it works correctly in portrait mode but when activated in landscape it switches to portrait orientation and locks

I can confirm that the music shuts off when the karaoke mode is turned on
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    humpty dumpty just scared the crud outta me
    Last edited by mespiff; 09/05/2011 at 11:02 AM.
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    humpty dumpty just scared the crud outta me
    Can you pm me how you saw him?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Can you pm me how you saw him?
    pm sent
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Howdy. Just stopping by as per your tweet. Haven't had toooo much time to legitimately test yet,but I'll get on it.

The only things I've experienced resembling issues are the orientation lock thing and the first time I hit the sleep timer EVERYTHING but the wall paper and app menu in the upper right disappeared. I took a screen shot that I'll post later if you want but I can't reproduce, works as expected.

Outside of that (well even including that) the app is insanely fast and beautiful and I love it!
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Howdy. Just stopping by as per your tweet. Haven't had toooo much time to legitimately test yet,but I'll get on it.

The only things I've experienced resembling issues are the orientation lock thing and the first time I hit the sleep timer EVERYTHING but the wall paper and app menu in the upper right disappeared. I took a screen shot that I'll post later if you want but I can't reproduce, works as expected.

Outside of that (well even including that) the app is insanely fast and beautiful and I love it!
    Thanks for the feedback. The first time you use the sleep timer function, it should display a popup describing the feature. It sounds like the popup may not have shown up for some reason. But yeah post the screenshot so I can see it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Anyone else see this on the Now Playing screen?
    I get this too. I was trying to replicate the problem reliably. I have not been able to recreate the issue.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    I get this too. I was trying to replicate the problem reliably. I have not been able to recreate the issue.
    Is it only on the Now Playing screen, or do the other list screens display this anomaly?

Hey Dan, so I did a fresh install with no save/restore script and deleted the .musicplayerremix folder on media first, now the album art is centered but on several album art download attempts, I'm getting "unable to delete previous album art" but there isn't any previous album art? How do I get around that message?
    Dan i must say the I love this app -- i use it alot for listening to audio books as i drive around -- i use mode switcher so that when i place my phone on a touchstone in the car and turn on the BT it opens remix automatically. The auto restart feature is one of my favorites. I never really listened to music on my touchpad except for some few times i opened pandora inside of glimpse. now for the last 2 days i have been playing music on my touchpad and love how quick and responsive it is. I have not really noticed any changes to to phone app -- what should i be looking for to test?
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hey Dan, so I did a fresh install with no save/restore script and deleted the .musicplayerremix folder on media first, now the album art is centered but on several album art download attempts, I'm getting "unable to delete previous album art" but there isn't any previous album art? How do I get around that message?
    Go to the app menu and try to use the "Restore original album art" setting. After that, see if you can download the album art.

12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    Yes, the stock music player shows it fine. I will send the file to your feedback Email address.

EDIT: MPR does not show the album art in Now Playing mode either.
    I just tried the file on the emulator and it displayed fine for me. I'll try it on the actual TouchPad when I get it this week.

Go to the app menu and try to use the "Restore original album art" setting. After that, see if you can download the album art.
    When I do that, I get a popup box that says Unable to delete previously saved album art - {"ticket":1155, "returnValue":false, "errorCode": "requested download record not found"}
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    Dan i must say the I love this app -- i use it alot for listening to audio books as i drive around -- i use mode switcher so that when i place my phone on a touchstone in the car and turn on the BT it opens remix automatically. The auto restart feature is one of my favorites. I never really listened to music on my touchpad except for some few times i opened pandora inside of glimpse. now for the last 2 days i have been playing music on my touchpad and love how quick and responsive it is. I have not really noticed any changes to to phone app -- what should i be looking for to test?
    In regards to testing the phone app, just make sure it works like it always did. There are a few UI enhancements, but other than that there should be no changes.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    On occasion i am receiving this message and i get it when attempting any of the art for the problem song...do you think this is an mp3 issue?
    twitter: fundserv
    Actually, I just copied my old .musicplayerremix folder back over with all my old album art without using the save/restore script this time and everything is looking good now. Album art is all there and its all playing normal in the center now.
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    On occasion i am receiving this message and i get it when attempting any of the art for the problem song...do you think this is an mp3 issue?
    That's an error from the webOS download manager. It's supposed to report back certain error codes if something goes wrong. I display "unknown error" when it returns an undocumented error code. Unfortunately if it returns an undocumented error code, I can't tell you what may be causing the issue. I would try again later (maybe it's having an issue downloading it from the server). Or maybe try rebooting your device.

18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Actually, I just copied my old .musicplayerremix folder back over with all my old album art without using the save/restore script this time and everything is looking good now. Album art is all there and its all playing normal in the center now.
    Very good.

Very good.
    However, I still can't replace it with anything new it seems. Still get the unable to delete error for both tapping new album art or choosing restore old album art. Could this be a file/folder permissions issue on the folder I copied over? Wonder if I need to change some attributes..
    well karaoke mode is not working right , it turns on but with no music playing lol just silence unless thats the way its supposed to be lol , i would think it would be just reduced sound while still recording, but thats just me . is this the case ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast