Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Dude...you really need to start reading messages. Look at my previous post in this thread. It says I changed the location of the IPK because you posted to path to the original one. I've sent a new email out to everyone with the new path.
    my bad i posted that before i got that message wont happen again .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    When I started working on the native version of Remix for the TouchPad, the initial screen was much different. It still had Faves, but it was implemented in a different way. But this method is not really feasible in Mojo. So for now, it'll have to be this way.
    heh, so.... there's a chance for a native enyo apps still? =) Regardless... so much quicker than the stock player. I really don't understand how they still can't at least make it more responsive.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    When playing a song, and I go to view lyrics, if you hit the back arrow, it goes back to where you were as normal.

But if you tap anywhere else, like the title, or any blank area to the right of the arrow, it goes back AND pauses.

Is this normal behavior, or a bug?
    The intention is if you tap the big lyrics area, it plays/pauses your music. I think what's happening is this area is being extended into the top area. So yeah, it's a bug. I'll fix it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  4.    #64  
    heh, so.... there's a chance for a native enyo apps still? =) Regardless... so much quicker than the stock player. I really don't understand how they still can't at least make it more responsive.
    I'm not sure yet... But maybe.

I'm glad the app is quicker than the stock player. It's funny that a Mojo app would be quicker than the stock Enyo app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Did you have Music Player (Remix) installed on your TouchPad before the beta? If so, you may have had the "super-sized album art" mode enabled. This mode is not available in the new version (on the TouchPad). To resolve the issue, uninstall the app, then re-install it.

Please write back to confirm that this was the problem (although pretty sure it is).
    Yes, I did have it installed before the beta with super-sized album art enabled. I have uninstalled using the standard hold finger on the icon, wait for boxes, tap the "x" method then tap "Remove" method. Cannot reinstall as I am getting a 404 error in Preware, and I am using the updated 2.1.1 URL.

EDIT 1: Just saw the Email with the new URL. Will try that now.

EDIT 2: OK, all better now. Album art now displays correctly. Thanks! On to more testing! :-)
    Last edited by SilvrDrgn; 09/05/2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Found what I needed
    i only use the music control module mini player. anyone having issues with this when the touchpad is locked? It seems to not like to respond to touch very often (the play/pause flashes don't show up either). Not sure if this is a webOS thing or otherwise since I don't have any other apps that really utilize this feature.

From the notifications bar, it works perfectly though.
    suggestion: create shortcut to launch directly to artist view. is this possible? Not really important, but if it's a low hanging fruit possibility =)
  8.    #68  
    suggestion: create shortcut to launch directly to artist view. is this possible? Not really important, but if it's a low hanging fruit possibility =)
    Do you mean a launcher shortcut icon? Is this because you like starting the app in that view? Is tapping a single button on startup really that bad?

9.    #69  
    i only use the music control module mini player. anyone having issues with this when the touchpad is locked? It seems to not like to respond to touch very often (the play/pause flashes don't show up either). Not sure if this is a webOS thing or otherwise since I don't have any other apps that really utilize this feature.

From the notifications bar, it works perfectly though.
    Can you try the stock music app's notification controls and see if it behaves in the same way?

Do you mean a launcher shortcut icon? Is this because you like starting the app in that view? Is tapping a single button on startup really that bad?
    yes, it's terrible =) Like I said, just throwing it out there. when you don't use a prominently displayed feature, my OCDness comes out. For example, I can't stand the wasted column on the windows phone 7 homescreen for the right button.

Can you try the stock music app's notification controls and see if it behaves in the same way?
    looks like it's a little better. Not 100 percent though. So likely an Enyo issue, possibly exaggerated by mojo in enyo. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
    In List mode to see the list of songs coming up in the play list, long song titles are incomplete and end with "..." Plenty of screen space on the Touchpad, would be nice to see entire song names, not chop them off with "..."
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    In List mode to see the list of songs coming up in the play list, long song titles are incomplete and end with "..." Plenty of screen space on the Touchpad, would be nice to see entire song names, not chop them off with "..."
    Can you post a screenshot, because I was pretty sure I went through all the screens and modified them to take advantage of the extra screen width.

Can you post a screenshot, because I was pretty sure I went through all the screens and modified them to take advantage of the extra screen width.
    Sure, see here -> List View

First and third song in the list. Happens in both portrait and landscape mode throughout the entire library on my Touchpad.
    All of my MP3s have album art embedded right in the files themselves. Search does not show album art for some of them (others show fine). See here -> Missing album art in search

I'm still trying to come up with a pattern for this. Not sure what the deal is yet.
  15.    #75  
    Sure, see here -> List View

First and third song in the list. Happens in both portrait and landscape mode throughout the entire library on my Touchpad.
    Ah yes... I did forget the now playing screen. I'll fix that.

16.    #76  
    All of my MP3s have album art embedded right in the files themselves. Search does not show album art for some of them (others show fine). See here -> Missing album art in search

I'm still trying to come up with a pattern for this. Not sure what the deal is yet.
    And does the stock player show the album art for this song/album? If so, can you email me the song?

And does the stock player show the album art for this song/album? If so, can you email me the song?
    Yes, the stock music player shows it fine. I will send the file to your feedback Email address.

EDIT: MPR does not show the album art in Now Playing mode either.
    Last edited by SilvrDrgn; 09/05/2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Just an update - sent file to your feedback Email
  18.    #78  
    Yes, the stock music player shows it fine. I will send the file to your feedback Email address.

EDIT: MPR does not show the album art in Now Playing mode either.
    Thanks got the email.

New issue - switching from the album art mode to the list mode in the Now Playing screen sometimes does not show a complete list. Bottom part is not populated sometimes in both portrait and landscape modes. See here -> Now Playing List mode not fully populated

It does populate if I scroll the list up/down. Just the initial display of it is the issue. This is another one that I cannot reproduce every time. Trying to find a pattern for it.

EDIT 2: Labor Day holiday today, and we're having guests over soon for a cookout. Going to have to sign off for a while. Catch you all later!
    Last edited by SilvrDrgn; 09/05/2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Updated with more info
  20.    #80  
    New issue - switching from the album art mode to the list mode in the Now Playing screen sometimes does not show a complete list. Bottom part is not populated sometimes in both portrait and landscape modes. See here -> Now Playing List mode not fully populated

It does populate if I scroll the list up/down. Just the initial display of it is the issue. This is another one that I cannot reproduce every time. Trying to find a pattern for it.

EDIT 2: Labor Day holiday today, and we're having guests over soon for a cookout. Going to have to sign off for a while. Catch you all later!
    Anyone else see this on the Now Playing screen?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast