Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    you guys need to take a break you've at this for hours
    I've been at this for much longer than a few hours. But I appreciate everyone else's participation. But yeah...I'm going to bed now.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    When playing the Back button is under the - & + icons.

Sorry I tried to add a screen shot from my TouchPad but was unable to when I made the post. I have added a screen shot now.
    Ran into this same thing on one of my albums. Took a screenshot. Let me know if you'd like me to email it to ya, Dan.
    I just tried the mini player wallpaper and it jacked up the player so I could not get out of the preferences screen and locked it into portrait mode as well lol close and open fixed of course
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Ran into this same thing on one of my albums. Took a screenshot. Let me know if you'd like me to email it to ya, Dan.
    Guys...read the "before you test" section in the first post. Please let me know if that is the case (having Remix installed prior to this beta). If so, please uninstall the app and reinstall it which should fix your issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

5.    #45  
    In case everybody missed it:

New beta has been released (version 2.1.1). Please pick it up at the old location. I think I fixed the display issues on the Karaoke/Lyrics screen that wbarter reported. Please let me know if the delete/list/play icons look ok now.

6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I just tried the mini player wallpaper and it jacked up the player so I could not get out of the preferences screen and locked it into portrait mode as well lol close and open fixed of course
    Yes, this is a known issue. Choosing an image while in portrait mode will do this. I'm going to have to figure out a way to either work around it, or inform the user that they need to be in landscape orientation when choosing images.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Guys...read the "before you test" section in the first post. Please let me know if that is the case (having Remix installed prior to this beta). If so, please uninstall the app and reinstall it which should fix your issue.
    Definitely didn't have it installed before. Had done a doctor after you changed it so it wasn't available for TouchPad and so this was the 1st instance. I guess I did however do a save/restore script on it. Maybe that pulled in some old settings..
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Suggestion/question: One of the features that I love about this app on a phone is the "just type" search window to find an mp3 on the fly...one thing I am struggling with on the Touchpad version is "invoking the keyboard" so that I can search via a "just type" within the app. Am I missing it(the way to invoke the SW keyboard) if not could a button be added to "pop" the keyboard from any of the app html pages? Just a thought from an user experience perspective.

-Wayne
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    Suggestion/question: One of the features that I love about this app on a phone is the "just type" search window to find an mp3 on the fly...one thing I am struggling with on the Touchpad version is "invoking the keyboard" so that I can search via a "just type" within the app. Am I missing it(the way to invoke the SW keyboard) if not could a button be added to "pop" the keyboard from any of the app html pages? Just a thought from an user experience perspective.

-Wayne
    Please disregard...I found the search magnifying glass icon that delivers this functionality. Sorry about that.
    twitter: fundserv
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Actually it looks like you're in "super-sized" album art mode. Did you have Remix installed on your TouchPad? Because I disabled the "super-sized" album art mode on the TouchPad. But if you had it previously installed, it would retain your settings.
    Yes I had Remix installed. I don't recall having super-sized album art selected. I will uninstall and then re-install.

EDIT: That fixed the Now Playing Screen. Now running Remix TouchPad 2.1.1.
    Last edited by noseph; 09/05/2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Update - fixed
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Definitely didn't have it installed before. Had done a doctor after you changed it so it wasn't available for TouchPad and so this was the 1st instance. I guess I did however do a save/restore script on it. Maybe that pulled in some old settings..
    Yes, the save/restore script would have done it.

I'm going to modify the code to overwrite that setting if they're on the TouchPad.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 09/05/2011 at 07:13 AM.

12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Yes I had Remix installed. I don't recall having super-sized album art selected. I will uninstall and then re-install.

EDIT: That fixed the Now Playing Screen. Now running Remix TouchPad 2.1.1.
    Yep, that was the issue.

13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    Please disregard...I found the search magnifying glass icon that delivers this functionality. Sorry about that.
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that. That was one of the major obstacles I faced with the conversion. All the "Help" icons at the top of the screen have been converted to "Search" icons. So it should still be very convenient to search for anything you want wherever you are in the app. It's not as convenient as "just type" with a physical keyboard, but it's the best we can do.

ok i just tried that link in the email and its giving me an error message instead of the ipk ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15.    #55  
    ok i just tried that link in the email and its giving me an error message instead of the ipk ??
    That's because it's already been updated to a new version (2.1.1). Just modify the link in the email to indicate the new version and you'll get the IPK.

EDIT: Since you posted a portion of the IPK info, I'm moving it now. Please stay tuned for the new IPK location.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 09/05/2011 at 07:43 AM.

ok i will try that lol thanks

ok i just changed the version number and still getting that same message sir . i dont know what the issue is ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  17.    #57  
    ok i will try that lol thanks

ok i just changed the version number and still getting that same message sir . i dont know what the issue is ??
    Dude...you really need to start reading messages. Look at my previous post in this thread. It says I changed the location of the IPK because you posted to path to the original one. I've sent a new email out to everyone with the new path.

random suggestion for any possible long term things... i don't ever use favorites. It'd be cool to be able to make the home just have the main options front and centered.

also, on launch the "change log" page I guess, has the version number as 2.1.0 still. minor cosmetic thing. Or maybe none added for 2.1.1?
    When playing a song, and I go to view lyrics, if you hit the back arrow, it goes back to where you were as normal.

But if you tap anywhere else, like the title, or any blank area to the right of the arrow, it goes back AND pauses.

Is this normal behavior, or a bug?
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    random suggestion for any possible long term things... i don't ever use favorites. It'd be cool to be able to make the home just have the main options front and centered.
    I'm not sure it's worth the effort just to center them on the screen and optionally remove the Faves. Most people I've seen use the Faves and for those who don't, they still have the main menu options (on the right-hand side of the screen).

When I started working on the native version of Remix for the TouchPad, the initial screen was much different. It still had Faves, but it was implemented in a different way. But this method is not really feasible in Mojo. So for now, it'll have to be this way.

Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    also, on launch the "change log" page I guess, has the version number as 2.1.0 still. minor cosmetic thing. Or maybe none added for 2.1.1?
    I should have mentioned that during the beta I'm not bothering to update the changelog in the app. The real changelog will be posted in the original post of this discussion thread.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast