Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    What's the trouble exactly? If you use the "paste" option in the app menu, it doesn't work?
    haha, totally forgot about that option. But i meant tap and hold paste. I know it's not particularly well done across webOS, but for some reason I had a lot more trouble getting it to show the "Paste" pop up than usual. Not sure if it's a known mojo issue or just the implementation is just flat out poorer than I thought it was, heh.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    is anyone having more trouble pasting in this app? in particular, the twitter setup (pasting pin)?

twitter works, fyi, heh.

Works fine for me on the touchpad(first thing I did was pair my app with twitter and FB...using cut/paste for both (to trigger the paste from within the app i used the paste from the edit menu....try giving that a shot )
  3.    #23  
    haha, totally forgot about that option. But i meant tap and hold paste. I know it's not particularly well done across webOS, but for some reason I had a lot more trouble getting it to show the "Paste" pop up than usual. Not sure if it's a known mojo issue or just the implementation is just flat out poorer than I thought it was, heh.
    It's possible it's a Mojo thing. But yeah from my limited experience with the TouchPad, copy/paste in general could use work.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    it would helpful if you could test the following things:

- Need to test Karaoke recording (on the Pre 3, the music does not play as it should when recording is enabled. I need to know if the same is true on the TouchPad).
    I can confirm this also on the touchpad...invoke the recording I get confirmation that it's now recording but no music start. Running on the TP with latest ota update
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    it would helpful if you could test the following things:

- Need to test Lyrics/Karaoke screen layout (what I'm looking for is specifically the screen layout when karaoke recording is enabled and when the recording is complete).
    Here's the layout when the karaoke was invoked (even though sound did not start here's what it looks like)

and also am attaching the post recording layout...now becasue no playback was happening i had to manually move the slider to the end to invok the finished recording layout)

If you wan't something different or need any other info please let me know.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Can you provide a screenshot?
    I have added a screenshot to my original post.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    When playing the Back button is under the - & + icons.

Sorry I tried to add a screen shot from my TouchPad but was unable to when I made the post. I have added a screen shot now.
    This is really odd because I don't get this on the emulator. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I have added a screenshot to my original post.
    Actually it looks like you're in "super-sized" album art mode. Did you have Remix installed on your TouchPad? Because I disabled the "super-sized" album art mode on the TouchPad. But if you had it previously installed, it would retain your settings.

9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    Here's the layout when the karaoke was invoked (even though sound did not start here's what it looks like)

and also am attaching the post recording layout...now becasue no playback was happening i had to manually move the slider to the end to invok the finished recording layout)

If you wan't something different or need any other info please let me know.
    Thanks for the screenshot.... that's exactly what I needed. I'll need to fix that screen.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    And remember if your song/album doesn't have album art, you can download it within the app. Just tap on the song info on the Now Playing screen and then tap the album art at the top of the album song list screen.
    Dan, Question...

this is the first time I am working with the album art functionality...question is there any search functionality with the app to search for a specific size art? Im not finding many "HD" album arts with the app search. Is there any way to tweek to search for better resolution art for the touchpad?

-Wayne
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    Dan, Question...

this is the first time I am working with the album art functionality...question is there any search functionality with the app to search for a specific size art? Im not finding many "HD" album arts with the app search. Is there any way to tweek to search for better resolution art for the touchpad?

-Wayne
    It shows the resolution below each image,but no you can't search for a particular resolution.

I've found that most of my albums have higher res images. But some don't. The album art is displayed at 544x544 so if you find 500x500 or larger, you'll be good.

regarding album art, what id3 tags does Remix support? I found out the default stock player does not like id3 v2.4, but when I save as 2.3, it works fine. I haven't tried looking into a pattern yet, but wanted to ask.

Also, is repeat all supposed to always default when i start playing an album?
  13.    #33  
    regarding album art, what id3 tags does Remix support? I found out the default stock player does not like id3 v2.4, but when I save as 2.3, it works fine. I haven't tried looking into a pattern yet, but wanted to ask.

Also, is repeat all supposed to always default when i start playing an album?
    I'm not sure... it should show the same album art as the stock music all, except for the albums you download album art.

You can change your "repeat" setting by going to the Preferences screen.

14.    #34  
    "stock music all" should be "stock music app" in my last post.

I'm not sure... it should show the same album art as the stock music all, except for the albums you download album art.
    hrm, i might not actually have a problem. the stock app is weird (shows no thumbs for one artist w/ two albums, but both are available when you dive in one more level to see all the albums).

You can change your "repeat" setting by going to the Preferences screen.
    I need sleep, totally missed that.
    ok now I'm here lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Minimal testing so far, will do more as I get time, but display problem right away. Started the beta, and tapped "Shuffle All." See this attachment.

MPR beta screenshot

All of my album art that I have checked so far, which are contained in the MP3 files themselves, appears to be squashed to the left hand side of the screen. Also seems like the control buttons in the upper-left corner of the screen are corrupted in some way.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    Minimal testing so far, will do more as I get time, but display problem right away. Started the beta, and tapped "Shuffle All." See this attachment.

MPR beta screenshot

All of my album art that I have checked so far, which are contained in the MP3 files themselves, appears to be squashed to the left hand side of the screen. Also seems like the control buttons in the upper-left corner of the screen are corrupted in some way
    Did you have Music Player (Remix) installed on your TouchPad before the beta? If so, you may have had the "super-sized album art" mode enabled. This mode is not available in the new version (on the TouchPad). To resolve the issue, uninstall the app, then re-install it.

Please write back to confirm that this was the problem (although pretty sure it is).

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    you guys need to take a break you've at this for hours
  20.    #40  
    New beta has been released (version 2.1.1). Please pick it up at the old location. I think I fixed the display issues on the Karaoke/Lyrics screen that wbarter reported. Please let me know if the delete/list/play icons look ok now.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast