Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by tklr View Post
    Confirming the issue to be fixed in 2.1.8
    Awesome Dan! Love the thumbnails.

T.
    Very good to hear.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    So, just to confirm, Karaoke mode will never work on TouchPad right? Due to limitations in webOS 3.x? If I understood correctly, it'll record but won't play the music simultaneously?
    I won't know for sure until I can try it out on my own device (tonight!). But my hunch is that it won't work.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Did you download the album art for that album in the app, or is it embedded in the files?

If you downloaded the album art, can you check the MP3 files for the songs in that album (the ones stored on the device) and see if any of them have different "artist" and "album artist" tags?
    I downloaded the art. I tried removing it and redownloading it, but I still had the same issue. I don't think I'll have a chance to check the tags til about 5 or 6.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    I double checked and the artist and album artist are all the same.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I double checked and the artist and album artist are all the same.
    Ok thanks.

I have a few that show no art on the album/artist screen, but once I tap on them, it shows the art is there fine in the next screen. I tried changing the album art there, and coming back and it remains blank in the preview list. This is only on 2-3 of my 75 or so.. Not a big deal.. just reporting..
    I have a few that show no art on the album/artist screen, but once I tap on them, it shows the art is there fine in the next screen. I tried changing the album art there, and coming back and it remains blank in the preview list. This is only on 2-3 of my 75 or so.. Not a big deal.. just reporting..
    I was having issues, and went digging in the MP3 files trying to change the id3 versions. I ended up changing them back to what they were originally as to go back to what I had to debug. And it magically worked for one of the two albums I was having problems with.

This leads me to believe there's something funky with webOS. Because I had similar problems w/ the stock player back when I had a Pre. And am missing other stuff too, yet it works perfectly in windows and my EVO3D (yes, i unhid protected system files to make sure no trailing album art was lurking).
  8.    #248  
    I'm not too worried about the album art for the initial release, but thanks for the reports. I do think some of the issues are with webOS because there seems to be a lot of album art missing (in both Remix and the stock player) that I know has album art.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have this same issue with some(not many) files also....looks like no art from the list view...then one tapped as to change art appears...selecting new art also does not fix the issue. What commonalities should I look at that would cause the art not to display on the album list view?
  10.    #250  
    Thanks everyone for helping me beta test the app. I've submitted it (version 2.5.0) to the catalog. Hopefully it'll be available in a few days.

I'm going to close this thread. All future discussion of the app can resume in the normal "Music Player (Remix)" thread found in this Hedami developer forum.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213