Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    OK. I actually successfully did 12. (Whoops). No ampersands anywhere. A couple with "%". Those in the first 12 display on all 3 screens, those after the 12th only display on the 2 screens.
  2.    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    /media/internal/.musicplayerremix/albumart/KMFDM/Attak/176841_1_f_1.jpg

I'll look at some of the others I did too.
    What exactly shows up on the album list screen? Is it a black square, or does is it the default album art image (a black square with a CD in the middle)? And did you download this album art before or after updating to 2.1.7?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #223  
    OK. I actually successfully did 12. (Whoops). No ampersands anywhere. A couple with "%". Those in the first 12 display on all 3 screens, those after the 12th only display on the 2 screens.
    What do you mean by "after the 12th"?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    What exactly shows up on the album list screen? Is it a black square, or does is it the default album art image (a black square with a CD in the middle)? And did you download this album art before or after updating to 2.1.7?

Default. And all after.
    What do you mean by "after the 12th"?
    I wanted to pretty-fy my new album list screen so I started adding art to albums without, which I have a lot of. The first 12 albums I added art to work on all 3 screens. Any I added art to after the 12th only display on 2.
  6.    #226  
    I wanted to pretty-fy my new album list screen so I started adding art to albums without, which I have a lot of. The first 12 albums I added art to work on all 3 screens. Any I added art to after the 12th only display on 2.
    So you're saying you can't get it show up on the Artist or Album screens now for any album art you download?

Well I'm heading off to bed...I'll take a look at this tomorrow. I may need to wait for my TouchPad (should be arriving tomorrow), because I don't have these issues on the emulator.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmm, I upgraded to 2.1.7 and my Albums and Artists showed nothing but blank empty space. I unforunately uninstalled without taking a screenshot thinking I'd try a fresh install, now it has frozen on my TouchPad trying to install in Preware, so going to reboot. This has only been on my TouchPad, will try Pre2 next.
    I had a clean install...no issue as mentioned in this post at all. I never remove anything....always reinstall the latest package over top...never an issue thus far.
    twitter: fundserv
    @DanPLC

Tapping on Songs lists the songs nicely but when going back via the button in the top left corner I get an completely empty screen which is in fact still a card showing my wallpaper but has no way to go back. Need to close card and start over to be able to use the app again.

Cheers,
    T.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tklr; 09/08/2011 at 03:28 AM.
  9.    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by tklr View Post
    @DanPLC

Tapping on Songs lists the songs nicely but when going back via the button in the top left corner I get an completely empty screen which is in fact still a card showing my wallpaper but has no way to go back. Need to close card and start over to be able to use the app again.

Cheers,
    T.
    Have you updated to version 2.1.7? This issue is fixed in this release. The reason it was crashing is because I was removing the Songs screen twice. Since the Home screen was the last screen on the stack, it crashed.

EDIT: 2.1.8 was just released. Be sure to update to that version.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 09/08/2011 at 06:30 AM.

10.    #230  
    Version 2.1.8 has been released. Please see the changelog. If you were experiencing the issues listed there, please test it out and let me know what happens.

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Version 2.1.8 has been released. Please see the changelog. If you were experiencing the issues listed there, please test it out and let me know what happens.
    I am not an Iron man any more and was not up all night. When I arose this morning I installed 2.1.7 and it did fix the Songs page back issue. The album art on the Artists and Albums pages look great. Have since installed 2.1.8 on both my Pre+ and TouchPad and have not seen any issues.

Great job, I do not know how you are able to work all night, especially after having only a bottle of water for breakfast and lunch.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I am not an Iron man any more and was not up all night. When I arose this morning I installed 2.1.7 and it did fix the Songs page back issue. The album art on the Artists and Albums pages look great. Have since installed 2.1.8 on both my Pre+ and TouchPad and have not seen any issues.

Great job, I do not know how you are able to work all night, especially after having only a bottle of water for breakfast and lunch.
    I didn't work all night, but I did stay up a little later than I should have. I did most of the work for 2.1.8 this morning actually.

Nice! 2.1.8 fixed my issues of blank page for Albums/Artists! Nice work, Dan! The thumbnails look awesome!
    2.1.8 did fix the issues I knew I was having last time, but I did notice another one now. When I look at Bruce Springsteen, it shows all the art fine except for 1. When I go into that album, it shows the art. I'll send you the log.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  15.    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Nice! 2.1.8 fixed my issues of blank page for Albums/Artists! Nice work, Dan! The thumbnails look awesome!
    Good to hear. I'm glad you had songs without artist and/or album info, because I would have never caught that bug (since all my songs are tagged).

16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    2.1.8 did fix the issues I knew I was having last time, but I did notice another one now. When I look at Bruce Springsteen, it shows all the art fine except for 1. When I go into that album, it shows the art. I'll send you the log.
    I got the log. What was the name of the album that has the missing album art? And are you seeing the default album art image (with the CD image), or just a black space?

I got the log. What was the name of the album that has the missing album art? And are you seeing the default album art image (with the CD image), or just a black space?
    The name of the album is Born To Run and it's showing the default album art.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    The name of the album is Born To Run and it's showing the default album art.
    Did you download the album art for that album in the app, or is it embedded in the files?

If you downloaded the album art, can you check the MP3 files for the songs in that album (the ones stored on the device) and see if any of them have different "artist" and "album artist" tags?

Have you updated to version 2.1.7? This issue is fixed in this release. The reason it was crashing is because I was removing the Songs screen twice. Since the Home screen was the last screen on the stack, it crashed.

EDIT: 2.1.8 was just released. Be sure to update to that version.
    Confirming the issue to be fixed in 2.1.8
    Awesome Dan! Love the thumbnails.

T.
    So, just to confirm, Karaoke mode will never work on TouchPad right? Due to limitations in webOS 3.x? If I understood correctly, it'll record but won't play the music simultaneously?
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast