Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Hmm, I upgraded to 2.1.7 and my Albums and Artists showed nothing but blank empty space. I unforunately uninstalled without taking a screenshot thinking I'd try a fresh install, now it has frozen on my TouchPad trying to install in Preware, so going to reboot. This has only been on my TouchPad, will try Pre2 next.
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    The lists with the album art look slick!
    So I take it you're not having the same issue as linh.nguyen?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmm, I upgraded to 2.1.7 and my Albums and Artists showed nothing but blank empty space. I unforunately uninstalled without taking a screenshot thinking I'd try a fresh install, now it has frozen on my TouchPad trying to install in Preware, so going to reboot. This has only been on my TouchPad, will try Pre2 next.
    I think you had a bad installation. If you experience the same thing again after re-installing, please post a screenshot.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I think you had a bad installation. If you experience the same thing again after re-installing, please post a screenshot.
    Same prob after reboot and fresh installation. For what its worth, I have 71 full albums and a few individual songs on top of that.. here is the screenshot:
    So I take it you're not having the same issue as linh.nguyen?
    I didn't realize it at first, but I am having the same issue.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  6.    #206  
    Same prob after reboot and fresh installation. For what its worth, I have 71 full albums and a few individual songs on top of that.. here is the screenshot:
    Please send me a Lumberjack log for the app.

Also is this happening on the Artist screen too?

7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I didn't realize it at first, but I am having the same issue.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Can you send me a screenshot and a Lumberjack log?

Just updated to 2.1.7 on TouchPad and Pre2. Both updates went fine. Duplicate list problem on the Pre2 is fixed.

Album cover art in the artist/album lists is awesome! Great work Dan.

Thanks.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Please send me a Lumberjack log for the app.

Also is this happening on the Artist screen too?
    Yep, same issue in Artist as Albums. Just emailed you my Lumberjack log.
    Dan,

There is another duplicate issue... Happens on Pre2, not TouchPad.
    When I tap the playlists from the menu, tap a playlist, back-swipe, it lists my playlists twice.

Sorry man.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  11.    #211  
    Yep, same issue in Artist as Albums. Just emailed you my Lumberjack log.
    I haven't gotten the email yet. Since you're the only one experiencing this issue, I still suspect it's an installation issue. Can you try uninstalling the app, rebooting your device, and installing it again? If that doesn't work, post the log here (assuming it's not too long)..otherwise try sending the email again.

12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Dan,

There is another duplicate issue... Happens on Pre2, not TouchPad.
    When I tap the playlists from the menu, tap a playlist, back-swipe, it lists my playlists twice.

Sorry man.
    Thanks...I'll fix it.

I haven't gotten the email yet. Since you're the only one experiencing this issue, I still suspect it's an installation issue. Can you try uninstalling the app, rebooting your device, and installing it again? If that doesn't work, post the log here (assuming it's not too long)..otherwise try sending the email again.
    [2011-09-08 03:44:05] (Music (Remix)) Error: MEDIADBAUDIOSERVICE IS TABLET [2011-09-08 03:44:15] (Music (Remix)) Error: Error: Caught exception in List widget 'mainmenu_list' setup(): TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined [2011-09-08 03:44:16] (Music (Remix)) Error: Error: Caught exception in List widget 'favesList' setup(): TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined [2011-09-08 03:44:16] (Music (Remix)) Error: Error: Caught exception in List widget 'searchResultsList' setup(): TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined [2011-09-08 03:44:16] (Music (Remix)) Error: CHECKPERMISSIONS - asking permission first time on TABLET [2011-09-08 03:44:16] (Music (Remix)) Error: ************* REQUSTING PERMISSION ************* [2011-09-08 03:44:17] (Music (Remix)) Error: Got permissions okay! [2011-09-08 03:44:17] (Music (Remix)) Error: checkPermissionsListSongs [2011-09-08 03:44:17] (Music (Remix)) Error: CHECKPERMISSIONSLISTSONGS - permission granted [2011-09-08 03:44:19] (Music (Remix)) Error: Error: Caught exception in List widget 'searchResultsList' setup(): TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined [2011-09-08 03:44:19] (Music (Remix)) Error: ALLALBUMS getAllAlbumArtSuccess [2011-09-08 03:44:19] (Music (Remix)) Error: continueRequestAlbumList - albumArtData.length = 84 [2011-09-08 03:44:19] (Music (Remix)) TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of null at file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.hedami.musicplayerremix/app/models/mediadb-audio-service.jsjsjs:$545$:$40$ $at$ $Future$.$_maybeDispatch$ ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$132$:$293$) $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$130$:$8$) $at$ $dispatch$ ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$140$:$493$), $palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$133$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$19$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $ACTIVATE$ $this$.$sceneDeactivated$ = $false$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $HANDLERESIZE$ $ARTISTS$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $offset$ = $0$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $limit$ = $50$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $Error$: $Caught$ $exception$ $in$ $List$ $widget$ '$searchResultsList$' $setup$(): $TypeError$: $Cannot$ $read$ $property$ '$length$' $of$ $undefined$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $ARTISTS$ $getAllAlbumArtSuccess$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$24$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $TypeError$: $Cannot$ $call$ $method$ '$toLowerCase$' $of$ $null$ $at$ $file$:///$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$hedami$.$musicplayerremix$/$app$/$models$/$mediadb$-$audio$-$service$.$js$:$311$:$39$ $at$ $Future$.$_maybeDispatch$ ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$132$:$293$) $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$130$:$8$) $at$ $dispatch$ ($palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$140$:$493$), $palmfoundationsVersion1_0$:$133$ [$2011$-$09$-$08$ $03$:$44$:$25$] ($Music$ ($Remix$)) $Error$: $HANDLERESIZE$ $ARTISTS$

PS - still have problem after all that.. also, my email is now messed up on the Touchpad, can't open any messages and seems nothing is sending I see others have the same prob.. http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-problems.html Maybe this has something to do with my problem, but I just tried pulling up stock music app which see's my albums and artists just fine..
    Which screen is this on? And is the album art embedded or was it downloaded within Remix?
    embedded. Happens in the artist and artist albums screens I guess it'd be?

Can you send me a screenshot and a Lumberjack log?
    I assume you'd probably want the same from me. which I just now sent.

err... I replied to your original distro email.. forgot to change the title...
    Last edited by linh.nguyen; 09/07/2011 at 11:02 PM.
    In 2.1.7 I'm experiencing a little album art issue.

I added a few in-app and everything went as planned. After the fourth or fifth the album art displays on the now playing screen, the album's screen, but NOT on the albums list screen.

Screenshots?

P.S. Even after relaunch, reboot, etc. and trying again.
  16.    #216  
    [2011-09-08 03:44:05] (Music (Remix)) Error
    Thanks for the log. I'm guessing some of your songs don't have an artist or album assigned in the tags. That would cause the error you're seeing. I'll add some logic in the code to handle that situation. I'll post a new beta tomorrow.

17.    #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    In 2.1.7 I'm experiencing a little album art issue.

I added a few in-app and everything went as planned. After the fourth or fifth the album art displays on the now playing screen, the album's screen, but NOT on the albums list screen.

Screenshots?
    On the USB drive, does the file path to the album art image (in /media/internal/.musicplayerremix) contain an ampersand (&)? If so, that's what's causing the issue. I'm working on getting that fixed.

On the USB drive, does the file path to the album art image (in /media/internal/.musicplayerremix) contain an ampersand (&)? If so, that's what's causing the issue. I'm working on getting that fixed.
    Nope.

176841_1_f_1.jpg

And it's all successive albums after the fifth.
  19.    #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Nope.

176841_1_f_1.jpg

And it's all successive albums after the fifth.
    I'm referring to the full path of the file (ex. /media/internal/.musicplayerremx/artist/album/song.jpg).

/media/internal/.musicplayerremix/albumart/KMFDM/Attak/176841_1_f_1.jpg

I'll look at some of the others I did too.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast