1.    #1  
    Hi,

I foolishly tried to use my Pre+ as a USB drive with an Android tablet. BAD IDEA. After going to an old doctor and lots of waiting and praying, it was a miracle it started working again.

Well, it seems the phone did a partial dump. I had to go through the first use set up, bt all my pictures were still on the phone, a well as videos, downloads, app data for some apps (even for those that I had to reinstall manually)...

BUT, the music folder is hidden somehow. I know all my music files are still on the device because of how much memory I have used up. There's no way it could be anything BUT music.

In USB mode, there is no music folder, but I can see that the Android device created its own folders.

I hoped that installing Music Player (Remix) would pull them out of hiding, but no luck.

Any ideas?

P.S. I'm running 1.4.5.1, and therefore using the homebrew version of Music Player (Remix).
    You'll need to connect your device in USB mode and find them. If they're in a directory with a "." in front, they'll be hidden from the webOS media indexer.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami