Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by dabombcra View Post
    So IF or When VZW will get the 2.1 update, will I have to repurchase the app?
    If you've already purchased it, then you should be able to download it now using Impostah. See this post for details: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ml#post2997928
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #42  
    Update on the issue: HP indicated in the forums it was possible for app reviewers to manually set the "min OS version" for an app. I emailed Chuq a few weeks ago asking if this was possible. He wrote back saying he'd investigate. Since then I've emailed him again for an update and haven't heard back. If they can't fix the portal bug, at least if they could get my app manually marked as compatible with 2.0.1, I could start offering it to Verizon Pre 2 users (and others stuck with 2.0.1).

So that's where we're at now. Playing the waiting game...
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

3.    #43  
    Good news... Chuq just emailed me and said I could submit a meta-data update and request the app reviewer manually set the min OS version to 2.0.1. So hopefully by next week the app will be available to all webOS 2.x users.

4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Good news... Chuq just emailed me and said I could submit a meta-data update and request the app reviewer manually set the min OS version to 2.0.1. So hopefully by next week the app will be available to all webOS 2.x users.
    Well the update I submitted is still pending review. But the good news for Verizon folks is 2.1 is finally being released. So after you update you should be able to find Remix in the catalog.

5.    #45  
    I believe the app is now available for all webOS 2.x varieties (including 2.0). So if you have 2.0 and you've been wanting to get Music Player (Remix), try it out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123