1.    #1  
    Hello there tweeps.. If you havent picked up a copy of #musicRemix by @hedami here's your chance to get a copy for free-

Contest rules: download #musicRemix trial & use the kareoke feature to make a rendition of your fav song Follow me @sketch42_ on twitter & tweet to me #GimmeMyREMIX .. There is only 1 copy.. So first 5 entries will be accepted.. further instructions via DM on twitter or PM here..

contest ends May 21st

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2.    #2  
    Update .. So there is no confusion..

Dont forget to tweet #gimmemyRemix to me.. @sketch42_

Also..

Once all 5 entries are in we will review all 5 entries and the best or worst will get the code.

Oh one last note the winners rendition will be placed on my Youtube channel

Good luck

ENTRY SENT!

lol, oh god Youtube channel..

>.<
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    ENTRY SENT!

lol, oh god Youtube channel..

>.<
    Dont forget to tweet #GimmemyRemix so we can track the number of entries

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Dont forget to tweet #GimmemyRemix so we can track the number of entries

Gotcha.

Make sure to tweet to @sketch42_ guys, I totally messed up my tweet... lol
    Last edited by fxspec06; 05/08/2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: i'm a bonehead
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

6.    #6  
    4 spots left... Are you man or woman enough to take the challenge ..

7.    #7  
    Bump it up .. Got a great entry.. So far 4 spots left..

If I didn't make the app, I'd so enter this contest. I'm crazy enough to do it even though my singing voice is horrible.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    If I didn't make the app, I'd so enter this contest. I'm crazy enough to do it even though my singing voice is horrible.
    I know you would.. Lol.. I would probably muster up enough courage the last day lol

10.    #10  
    congrats to our only entry!! fxspec06

you have mail!!
    So when do we get to hear our one and only entry?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

12.    #12  
    getting it ready for youtube as we speak..
    yay! i won! woohoo =) i can't believe noone else entered lol

i'm thinking i may have to meta doctor later this week, i have two promo codes now that i want to use on my vzw pre2

anyways I WON!! =D
  14.    #14  
    and Its Up!!

i wanted to also use the one with the background music but i couldnt hear you
  15.    #15  
    I love it.. Ha! I think I'm gonna make one for myself

Good job fxspec06, I enjoyed listening to your karaoke session. I'm hoping to be able to create a new feature to allow users to share their karaoke sessions from within the app (similar to posting songs to Twitter or Facebook). Hopefully we can get more people to start singing once that feature is in.

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Good job fxspec06, I enjoyed listening to your karaoke session. I'm hoping to be able to create a new feature to allow users to share their karaoke sessions from within the app (similar to posting songs to Twitter or Facebook). Hopefully we can get more people to start singing once that feature is in.
    wo0t!! I always wanted this.. Glad to see that it will be a feature..

Oh and fx.. I may post the bkgd version alongside the original..

You didn't think that I would take it down did you ?

yeah go ahead! I've been out all weekend so sorry for the slow responses, but yeah go for it! I'm not afraid lol i never claimed i was a great singer
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    yeah go ahead! I've been out all weekend so sorry for the slow responses, but yeah go for it! I'm not afraid lol i never claimed i was a great singer
    Its actually not half bad..

Not whole good either...

But not half bad