Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yep just saw it. You're the first to enter! Just email me your info (see task #3 in the first post for details).
    I ended up sending a second email, my first email didn't have the apps & country info.

Thanks again

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2.    #22  
    2 more brave souls have entered the contest. There are now only 7 spots left.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #23  
    A few people have used "Too Legit to Quit" by MC Hammer, so now that song is off limits! Too many people have that on their phones (yes I'm one of them).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I didnt have any vanilla on my phone *shame* but I added some but the stoopit media index bug continues to screw me over! ;_;

If I can get any of my recently added tunes to show up today Ill be sure to enter :/
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    I didnt have any vanilla on my phone *shame* but I added some but the stoopit media index bug continues to screw me over! ;_;

If I can get any of my recently added tunes to show up today Ill be sure to enter :/
    I look forward to seeing another Vanilla Ice submission. "Ninja Rap" has already been submitted. I'm watching the video now (via the Discovery screen in Remix). It's so awesomely cheesy.

I want to point out a few things:

1) Vanilla Ice sucks - and not only due to music - but that's not really important.
    2) Ice Ice baby is catchy - and I hate that this is true.
    3) Promo codes only work on 2.x and I have 1.4.5
    4) I keep hearing "Ice ice baby" now and I hate you for it!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I want to point out a few things:

1) Vanilla Ice sucks - and not only due to music - but that's not really important.
    2) Ice Ice baby is catchy - and I hate that this is true.
    3) Promo codes only work on 2.x and I have 1.4.5
    4) I keep hearing "Ice ice baby" now and I hate you for it!
    This is my favorite rendition of the song:

Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post

If you have the "Muffle System Logging" patch installed, try removing it. That fixed the same issue for me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  9.    #29  
    This contest ends today...who else is going to be brave enough to win 2 great apps!

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    This is my favorite rendition of the song:

That was absolute brilliance...

Thank you!
  11.    #31  
    Well the contest is over, but be sure to check my new one: Quick Post Easter Egg Hunt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12