Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    (NOTE: All U.S. promo codes have been taken! There are 4 international codes left, so if you're in one of the supported countries listed below, you're eligible to participate in this contest). For those of you in the U.S. who missed out on this contest, be sure to check out my other contest (Buy-Remix-Get-1-Free) where you can pick up Music Player (Remix) and get either GeoStrings or Quick Post free).

Music Player (Remix) is the top-rated music app in the app catalog and now you have the opportunity to get it for FREE!

The free 14-day trial version of Music Player (Remix) has 4 Easter Eggs hidden within the app (hints can be found on the app's Help screen in the "Hidden Features" section).

So in honor of the recent Easter holiday, I'm holding an Easter Egg hunt! Find 3 out of the 4 Easter Eggs in the free trial version, and you can get a promo code to purchase the full version!

Promotion Rules

- If you have not read and agreed to all of the rules listed below, please do not enter the promotion.

- Email me at hedamisoft AT gmail DOT com screenshots of at least 3 out of the 4 Easter Eggs (you'll know when you found them).

- There are 25 promo codes available in the U.S. There are 10 promo codes available to the following other countries: Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, or the United Kingdom. If you're in one of those countries, please include which country you're in when sending the email. Once the promo codes have been exhausted, the promotion will be over...so act quickly!

- The promo codes will go live on 4/30/11. But you can send me the email before that and still receive the code. You just won't be able to use it until 4/30.

- The promotion will end 5/30/11 even if all codes have not been retrieved. Promo codes will become null and void after 5/30/11.

FAQ

Q: I found a hidden way to display and email my "trial id". Is this one of the Easter Eggs?
    A: No. It's just a hidden function.

Q: There are little eggs showing up on the Discovery screen. Is this one of the Easter Eggs?
    A: No. These are one of the default avatar images for Twitter accounts.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 05/02/2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added update on promo code availability
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #2  
    We've had our first winner of the contest. Congrats to "JT" for finding 3 out of the 4 easter eggs!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Nice work, Dan, on the player, you've certainly given it tons of useful features.

Found easter eggs for 1 and 4 but 2 and 3 have we stumped, even though I figured out how to read 3 I think.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Nice work, Dan, on the player, you've certainly given it tons of useful features.

Found easter eggs for 1 and 4 but 2 and 3 have we stumped, even though I figured out how to read 3 I think.
    #3 is definitely the trickiest...but #2 is pretty easy once you figure out what I'm doing in the hint.

Hmmn, kept on looking at the "About" section in the menu, didn't find anything that pertained although did find the ID number for the trial.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Hmmn, kept on looking at the "About" section in the menu, didn't find anything that pertained although did find the ID number for the trial.
    Maybe you should stop looking, and start doing.

thanks for the code :-) fun way to give promos
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    thanks for the code :-) fun way to give promos
    Yeah I thought it would be fun.

geez, did everyone find a decoder ring at the bottom of the cereal box except for me?
  10.    #10  
    One thing I should probably mention...please do not disclose any hints or solutions publicly in this thread.

If someone is really stumped, I may provide an additional (cryptic) hint via PM.
    Feel free to PM away. I'm about to leave my laptop and will be using the remix all day as I travel around.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    FIRST. (To win that is.) Been using this on my 1.4.5 Pre forever. Finally got 2.0.1 working and Pre Plus on Sprint after about a week of work and won the best audio app on the market on the same night. Awesome!

Thanks Dan!
    I only see 3 hints do i need to upgrade?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I submitted what I think are the Easter Eggs. I know I got 2 right, but not sure though if I got the other 2 right or wrong though.
    found the issue with 3 eater egg. i was still using the homebrew
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    found the issue with 3 eater egg. i was still using the homebrew
    Yes if you want the find the Easter Eggs, you need to use the free trial version found in the app catalog. Do not use the homebrew version.

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker87 View Post
    FIRST. (To win that is.) Been using this on my 1.4.5 Pre forever. Finally got 2.0.1 working and Pre Plus on Sprint after about a week of work and won the best audio app on the market on the same night. Awesome!

Thanks Dan!
    Congrats!

18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I submitted what I think are the Easter Eggs. I know I got 2 right, but not sure though if I got the other 2 right or wrong though.
    I've responded to all pending emails, so check your inbox to see if you got it right or not.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I've responded to all pending emails, so check your inbox to see if you got it right or not.
    I just sent in my email. Hopefully I got them right & I'm not too late.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I just sent in my email. Hopefully I got them right & I'm not too late.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just got your email...see my response. You had 2 right, 1 wrong.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast