Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    Yay, found 3 of them and got that great app now, thank you Hedami!
    Now you just have to go for the 4th one!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    just resent it. Hope I'm not too late
    I just received a submission and it was correct. I just sent the email with the code. Let me know if you got it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

I did get it. Thanks for the awesome app. Will leave a great review and then back to searching for that third easter egg!
    i just sent my submission in correctly.

hope i made it.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    i just sent my submission in correctly.

hope i made it.
    You got it! Specifically you got the 3rd to last U.S. promo code. There are now 2 more U.S. promo codes available. Also there are 4 more international promo codes available.

So if you're easter egg hunting...better step it up and quickly...because there's not many codes left!

I just emailed you.......Hope you have some US codes left! :-)
    Woo Hoo!! Thanks! Still can't find the other one.
  8.    #88  
    There's only 1 U.S. promo code left!!! Who's going to be the one to pick it up? The first person who emails me with the correct screenshots and follows *all* the rules of the contest will get it!

There are also 4 international promo codes left, so those are going quickly as well.

9.    #89  
    The last U.S. promo code has been taken! Thanks to everybody who participated. There are still 4 international promo codes available, so if you're in one of the supported countries (see first post in this thread), you can still participate in this contest.

And for those in the U.S. who missed out, be sure to check out my other contest (Buy-Remix-Get-1-Free) where you can purchase Music Player (Remix) and get either GeoStrings or Quick Post free.

thanks again Dan.

lovin the app. i always did but it feels good to own a copy.
    After the international codes are gone, will you post the solutions? I'm still frustrated that I couldn't figure out 2 & 3 in time, I wanted to throw my phone out the window out of frustration. I'm usually good at these things.
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    After the international codes are gone, will you post the solutions? I'm still frustrated that I couldn't figure out 2 & 3 in time, I wanted to throw my phone out the window out of frustration. I'm usually good at these things.
    I actually posted the solution to easter eggs 1-3 back in 2009. The original homebrew version had the same easter eggs (except #4). However it was posted on a website and has since been taken down.

No, I probably won't post them again, but I will tell the solution to anyone who asks me for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I actually posted the solution to easter eggs 1-3 back in 2009. The original homebrew version had the same easter eggs (except #4). However it was posted on a website and has since been taken down.

No, I probably won't post them again, but I will tell the solution to anyone who asks me for it.
    Smart move.. In case you do another promo contest.. Just dont forget the answers yourself.. Maybe you need clipboard by inglorious apps.. Just in case

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Smart move.. In case you do another promo contest.. Just dont forget the answers yourself.. Maybe you need clipboard by inglorious apps.. Just in case
    I could never forget them! I actually do them myself every now and then. My favorite is the "look at things from a different perspective" one.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I could never forget them! I actually do them myself every now and then. My favorite is the "look at things from a different perspective" one.
    I could see that... Its the easiest one to do lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345