Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I thought it looked gold actually.
    The omelette was fried in butter, a nice golden color.
    email sent, with attached screenshots.
    lyrics dont work for me.... unable to parse
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    lyrics dont work for me.... unable to parse
    Please post support requests, feedback, ideas, etc. in the official Music Player (Remix) discussion thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...mix-2-0-a.html

Please post in there the exact artist and song names (case-sensitive) of the song you're having an issue with. Also please post the exact error text. Song lyrics are pulled from lyrics.wikia.com, so if the lyrics are missing or not formatted properly, you'll get certain errors.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Please post support requests, feedback, ideas, etc. in the official Music Player (Remix) discussion thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...mix-2-0-a.html

Please post in there the exact artist and song names (case-sensitive) of the song you're having an issue with. Also please post the exact error text. Song lyrics are pulled from lyrics.wikia.com, so if the lyrics are missing or not formatted properly, you'll get certain errors.
    Thought it wa part of the puzzle.. Hmm gotta rethink my whole strategy.. I'm just gonna buy remix.. Than when I find the eggs I'll donate it to the wife ... Maybe.. If shes good

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are there still any left? I got 1 and 4 but 2 and 3 are driving me nuts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by traviscurren View Post
    Same here bro..

Ha! I just got 2!!!

Good news! I've reset all trial expirations! To run the trial, just delete the app from your device and re-install it from the catalog!
    thanks so much. hope i still have a chance, gonna spend the rest of my night playing around trying to find the Easter eggs.
    Yes! Got #2! Still haven't figured out #3 yet....
    Yes! Got #2! Still haven't figured out #3 yet....
    You only need 3 out of 4 eggs

[QUOTE=sketch42;2951224]You only need 3 out of 4 eggs

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

I know. BTW, I just found #3!!
    i found number 1, 2, and 4.
  14.    #74  
    Yes there are a few U.S. promo codes left, but they're going fast. There are still a few international codes as well. When the promo codes are gone, I'll post it here and on Twitter (@Hedami).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

15.    #75  
    I've received several emails recently so the promo codes are dwindling down fast. There have been a few people who haven't followed the rules (sending the entry to the wrong email address, etc.). So since there are so few codes available now, if it comes to a point where there is one code left and 2 people emailed me around the same time, the person that follows all the rules will win the code.

So please read all the rules in the first post of this thread, including the FAQ.

16.    #76  
    There are only 4 U.S. and 6 international promo codes left! Better act quickly!

I sent mine last night. so if I didn't hear back then I didn't get it right?
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    I sent mine last night. so if I didn't hear back then I didn't get it right?
    I respond to every submission (whether they're wrong or correct). I have responded to all pending submissions (I also checked my spam folder). So please send the email again.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Yay, found 3 of them and got that great app now, thank you Hedami!
    I respond to every submission (whether they're wrong or correct). I have responded to all pending submissions (I also checked my spam folder). So please send the email again.
    just resent it. Hope I'm not too late
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast