Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Sure, blame it on the kids...
    i blame everything on those dang kids, and wifey blames everything on birthing them...
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdeadfish View Post
    i blame everything on those dang kids, and wifey blames everything on birthing them...
    Don't worry...I'm going to do the same when mine's older.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Well I figured out #4. Only two more to go...
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    any hint on #2 and #3?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by copystring View Post
    any hint on #2 and #3?
    If you'd like hints, you can PM me. I'd rather not discuss hints in this thread in case other people don't want to see them.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Well I figured out #4. Only two more to go...
    You can do it!

Thanks for the code Dan!

Amazing app -- definitely worth the $$ if you don't find the eggs.
    After getting the eggs for 1,3, and 4 (thanks for the code Dan!).. I'm still working on #2 and I'm sure I'm waaaaay over thinking it. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    After getting the eggs for 1,3, and 4 (thanks for the code Dan!).. I'm still working on #2 and I'm sure I'm waaaaay over thinking it. LOL
    +1. Its addicting to figure out all of them and 2 is the holdout for me. Hmmn, perhaps pm me?
    LOL... I'll hold off on the PM until I'm ready to 'splode from not getting it. I'll let you know if I get it though (or vice versa)
    Whoa, just opened up the app and I found #2, I think.
    I actually think I found it yesterday morning but was rushing out of the house so I did not fully comprehend what I was seeing.
  12.    #52  
    For those of you who received codes, in case you didn't know, the same easter eggs can be found in the full version of the app. So there's no need to keep the trial version to find any eggs you're still searching for.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Whoa, just opened up the app and I found #2, I think.
    I actually think I found it yesterday morning but was rushing out of the house so I did not fully comprehend what I was seeing.
    If you "think" you found it, you probably didn't. All easter eggs are very obvious. You can PM me and I can tell you if you're right.
    If you "think" you found it, you probably didn't. All easter eggs are very obvious. You can PM me and I can tell you if you're right.
    I take up the challenge, sent you an email with screenshot.
    woot.
  15.    #55  
    I take up the challenge, sent you an email with screenshot.
    woot.
    Check your email...
    Check your email...
    A moment of hope...dashed. But could have been worse, could have been waiting for months to hear if Sprint would release the Pre3 and Verizon update the buggy 2.01 on the Pre2. Oh....wait.
    I already used the trial before this hunt.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I already used the trial before this hunt.
    Good news! I've reset all trial expirations! To run the trial, just delete the app from your device and re-install it from the catalog!

If you got #3, #2 should be easy!
    Got it. Woot! Egg a nice yellow color, would be good in an omelette, yum.
  20.    #60  
    Got it. Woot! Egg a nice yellow color, would be good in an omelette, yum.
    I thought it looked gold actually.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast