Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I just added a "FAQ" section in the first post. I was getting a lot of submissions for a hidden function within the trial version of the app which is not one of the Easter Eggs.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Woot, I think I finally got a 3rd egg!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Woot, I think I finally got a 3rd egg!
    Yes, check your email!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

I'm going crazy trying to figure out 2 & 3 Hopefully I figure it out before it's too late.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I'm going crazy trying to figure out 2 & 3 Hopefully I figure it out before it's too late.
    There are still plenty left, but several have already been claimed!

I believe I finally got this right!

(Note to others, be sure to read the updated rules/instructions in first post... especially that you need to send screenshots!)
    I figured out #3... but can't figure out the meaning.. grrrrr...
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Regent12 View Post
    I believe I finally got this right!

(Note to others, be sure to read the updated rules/instructions in first post... especially that you need to send screenshots!)
    Yes please read the rules because if you miss something, you may not qualify...and the promo codes are going quickly!

9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I figured out #3... but can't figure out the meaning.. grrrrr...
    Wait you figured it out, but didn't figure out the meaning? That doesn't make sense!

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Wait you figured it out, but didn't figure out the meaning? That doesn't make sense!
    Well... figured out what it says.. but all things I think it means give me no eggs... except a goose egg. This has become a quest now.. lol
  11.    #31  
    Well... figured out what it says.. but all things I think it means give me no eggs... except a goose egg. This has become a quest now.. lol
    You'll get it eventually. It is the hardest one. Only 1 or 2 people have gotten it so far in this contest.

WhooHOOOooo... I figured out #3 and got 3 of 4 eggs. Dang.. that was a hard one, but a fun way to give out codes!
    Fun to revisit this app after not using it for a year, since I became a beta tester for NANPlayer. I can see how much care Dan put into its development, way more than Palm deserves.

Am still learning about the features as this is the second day using it. Some quick thoughts right now--one thing I think I will enjoy is the ability to scroll back exactly the time I need in long audio files where I need to rewind to hear the teacher's lecture point again.
    I like also the easy way to re-order playlists or quickly flip through songs and the way it can hide itself but keep on playing.

I hope to start learning more about its features as I use it.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Fun to revisit this app after not using it for a year, since I became a beta tester for NANPlayer. I can see how much care Dan put into its development, way more than Palm deserves.

Am still learning about the features as this is the second day using it. Some quick thoughts right now--one thing I think I will enjoy is the ability to scroll back exactly the time I need in long audio files where I need to rewind to hear the teacher's lecture point again.
    I like also the easy way to re-order playlists or quickly flip through songs and the way it can hide itself but keep on playing.

I hope to start learning more about its features as I use it.
    If you have any more suggestions or questions, drop by the Music Player (Remix) discussion thread (also found in the Hedami developer forum...towards the top).

15.    #35  
    WhooHOOOooo... I figured out #3 and got 3 of 4 eggs. Dang.. that was a hard one, but a fun way to give out codes!
    This may be good or bad news, depending upon how you look on it. But I'll be adding more easter eggs in the future to have fun (or torture you) with.

This may be good or bad news, depending upon how you look on it. But I'll be adding more easter eggs in the future to have fun (or torture you) with.
    Evil Genius... that's you!
    A smart way to get us familiar with the app, nice job.

Yes, I am still tortured by #2 even though I got the way harder #3 (thanks to your encouragement that I was in the right direction).
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    A smart way to get us familiar with the app, nice job.

Yes, I am still tortured by #2 even though I got the way harder #3 (thanks to your encouragement that I was in the right direction).
    If you got #3, #2 should be easy!

this is not fair!! i can't find #2 or #3, because i am spending too much time yelling at my teenager!
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdeadfish View Post
    this is not fair!! i can't find #2 or #3, because i am spending too much time yelling at my teenager!
    Sure, blame it on the kids...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast