1.    #1  
    Starting tomorrow (4/29/11) the Buy-Remix-get-1-free promotion will be going live! If you buy Music Player (Remix) anytime between now (4/28/11) and 6/28/11, you'll be eligible for a promo code to download either GeoStrings or Quick Post FOR FREE! You get to choose which one you want!

Music Player (Remix) is the top-rated music app in the app catalog and will change the way you experience music on your mobile device.

GeoStrings is the #1 rated location-based reminder app and one of the overall highest rated apps in the catalog.

Quick Post is the easiest way to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts and has a perfect 5.0 rating (45 reviews).

To learn more about all my apps, visit the HedamiSoft YouTube channel.

Promotion Rules

- If you have not read and agreed to all of the rules listed below, please do not enter the promotion.

- To obtain the promo code, you must purchase either the app catalog or web feed versions of Music Player (Remix). To prove you purchased the app, you must do one of the following 2 things:

1) Leave a review of the app in the catalog (5 stars of course!) and take a screenshot of the review (after it has been submitted). Email the screenshot to hedamisoft AT gmail DOT com.

2) Open up the HP/Palm app receipt email on your phone. Then take a screenshot by tapping and holding the Orange/Grey key, the Sym key, and the "P" key. For privacy purposes, you may black out your home address; however everything else in the screenshot should remain intact. If you can't access your app receipt email on your phone, you may take a screenshot of the email on your computer. Email the screenshot to hedamisoft AT gmail DOT com. The email address where you received the HP/Palm app receipt should be the same one sending me the screenshot.

- There are 100 promo codes available for GeoStrings in the U.S., and 100 promo codes for Quick Post in the U.S. It's first come, first serve, so be sure to act quickly on this amazing offer! Once all promo codes for a particular app have been used, I'll announce it in this thread as well as on Twitter (@Hedami). There will be a total of 50 international promo codes. See Addendum #2 for details.

- In your email to me containing the app receipt screenshot, please indicate which app you're interested in (GeoStrings or Quick Post). If the app you choose has run out of promo codes, you'll be given a promo code for the other app (assuming it still has active promo codes available, and assuming you're interested in a promo code for that app).

- Only purchases dated 4/28/11 or later are eligible (see "Addendum #1" for an exception to this rule).

- The promotion will end 6/28/11 even if all codes have not been retrieved. Promo codes will become null and void after 6/28/11.

- Cannot be combined with any other promotion offers. For instance, if you receive Music Player (Remix) for free via a promo code, you are not eligible for this offer.

Addendum #1

- If you previously purchased Music Player (Remix), you may still be eligible for a free promo code if you act quickly. The first 10 previous Remix purchasers (ones who purchased it before 4/28/11) will receive a free promo code if they email me. All the previous promotion rules still apply (see above for details).

(NOTE: 10 people who bought Remix before 4/28/11 have already contacted me. I may add more later, but for now, only people who purchase the app on 4/28 or afterward is eligible for the promotion).

Addendum #2

- For folks who meet all the requirements above except for not purchasing the app in the U.S., there will be a limited number of promo codes (50 total for all countries) available for those who purchase the app in Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, or the United Kingdom. Email me all of the required information (see the rules above), as well as which country you are in, and you can receive the promo code assuming there are international promo codes still available in this promotion. I'll update this forum thread and Twitter (@Hedami) with the status of the international promo codes.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 05/19/2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Addendum #1 count has been fulfilled
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #2  
    Reminder: Please read all of the rules listed above. I've already received a few inquiries that are already answered in the post above. But that being said, if you do have any clarifying questions, please let me know either here, on Twitter (@Hedami), or you can email me.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

i thought Music Player Remix was free?
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    i thought Music Player Remix was free?
    The homebrew edition (compatible with webOS 1.4.5) is free. The app catalog version (compatible with webOS 2.0 and later) is not free.

5.    #5  
    For those of you who purchased Music Player (Remix) before 4/28, there are only a few promo codes left. So if you're interested in picking up GeoStrings and Quick Post, you better enter the contest soon!

6.    #6  
    The 10th person who bought Remix before 4/28 just contacted me (congrats Jerry!). I may add more later, but for now only people who purchase the app on 4/28 or later is eligible for this promotion. If/when this changes, I'll post it here and on Twitter (@Hedami).

I inverted your promo - get Remix free, buy the other 2
    Thanks for the great ideas you turn into great apps here!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I inverted your promo - get Remix free, buy the other 2
    Thanks for the great ideas you turn into great apps here!
    That works! Maybe I'll run a promotion like that in the future.