1.    #1  
    For any devs that would like to add Quick Post support to their apps: webOS Cross-App Launching Database

Adding Quick Post support allows your users to send messages to their default account(s) set up in Quick Post without having to interact with the Quick Post app. In Quick Post, messages are automatically compressed or split if the message is too long. The app will load if there is an error (Twitter site down, Facebook site down, etc.).

The other advantage of using Quick Post is if the user's internet connection is down. Quick Post will queue up the messages to a dashboard notification and automatically send them once the internet connection is restored.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    You may also consider placing cross-app launch instructions here:
    Cross-App Launching - WebOS101
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    You may also consider placing cross-app launch instructions here:
    Cross-App Launching - WebOS101
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I'll update that. I knew about the other site, but I guess I didn't know about this one.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami