webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Hedami > Quick Post (Twitter & Facebook posting)
Quick Post (Twitter & Facebook posting)
Like Tree2Likes

Old 09/11/2011, 10:59 AM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
It's a problem with webOS. Unfortunately re-ordering Quick Actions sometimes doesn't work. It is a pain...I wish HP would fix it.
Thanks for the quick reply . Good to know.

Otherwise cool app - keep up the good work.
minority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/2011, 11:41 PM   #102 (permalink)

Due to popular demand, I've converted the app to run in fullscreen on the TouchPad. You can now use the app in both portrait and landscape orientations (TouchPad-only)!

Here are a few screenshots of the new Quick Post screen: https://twitter.com/#!/hedami/status/113087062143541248

Version 1.2.0 has been submitted and hopefully will be available soon!

Twitter: @Hedami
DanPLC is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: volcom45
Old 09/14/2011, 08:27 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quick Post version 1.2.0 is now live in the catalog. It now runs in fullscreen on the TouchPad! And on the TouchPad you can type in either portrait or landscape orientations.

Last edited by DanPLC; 09/14/2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Old 09/14/2011, 10:06 AM   #104 (permalink)

It looks great on the TouchPad, Dan. Much thanks for doing this!
Volcom45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: DanPLC
Old 09/14/2011, 10:23 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
It looks great on the TouchPad, Dan. Much thanks for doing this!
Thanks... yeah I think it was a good idea. I know I was getting sick of rotating it whenever I opened the app (since I usually keep the TouchPad in landscape orientation).

Old 12/08/2012, 11:17 AM   #106 (permalink)

sadly the app catalog isnt available where I live, is there some other way for me to purchase this app?? I'm very interested.
collegezombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/2012, 11:32 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegezombie View Post
sadly the app catalog isnt available where I live, is there some other way for me to purchase this app?? I'm very interested.
No sorry... it's only available in the app catalog.

Old 02/26/2013, 06:12 AM   #108 (permalink)

Version 1.2.1 is now available in the app catalog. The app now uses Twitter API 1.1 (1.0 will cease to function on 3/5). The other change is that the yfrog image uploading service has been replaced with img.ly (twitpic is still an available option as well). Yfrog is not compatible with Twitter API 1.1 so it has to be removed.

NOTE: Even though the app has been updated, there will not be any regular updates to this app (new features, bug fixes, etc.). I'll only be updating my webOS apps when there is a critical issue. In this case, Quick Post was going to be completely non-functional after 3/5 when Twitter retired version 1.0 of its API. And while I was updating Quick Post, I figured I'd also update Music Player (Remix) since it also has some Twitter functions (posting song to Twitter, Discovery).

Liked by Vistaus likes this.
Thanked By: Vistaus
Old 02/26/2013, 07:07 AM   #109 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Thanks for the update! I just bought the webOS and Android version of Quick Post yesterday. Thanks for still supporting webOS with at least critical fixes, I'm happy that I've supported you by buying it
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: DanPLC
Old 02/26/2013, 07:36 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
Thanks for the update! I just bought the webOS and Android version of Quick Post yesterday. Thanks for still supporting webOS with at least critical fixes, I'm happy that I've supported you by buying it
Thanks for the support! I hope you enjoy the app (on both platforms).

Liked by Vistaus likes this.
Old 02/28/2013, 06:30 PM   #111 (permalink)

Just a heads up... Posting from Just Type (in webOS 2.x/3.x) doesn't work in version 1.2.1. Posting from within the app works fine. I've submitted version 1.2.2 which fixes the Just Type issue. It should be available in a few days after HP reviews it.

Old 03/04/2013, 07:52 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
Just a heads up... Posting from Just Type (in webOS 2.x/3.x) doesn't work in version 1.2.1. Posting from within the app works fine. I've submitted version 1.2.2 which fixes the Just Type issue. It should be available in a few days after HP reviews it.
Version 1.2.2 is now available in the catalog.

Old 01/13/2014, 09:11 PM   #113 (permalink)

Version 1.2.3 should now be available in the app catalog. It converts all HTTP connections to HTTPS. Twitter is removing HTTP support tomorrow (1/14/14).

Thanked By: Alan Morford

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0