1.    #1  
    Hi,
    can anyone plz explain how to get lyrics of a song on my palm pre.
    I have posted the lyrics of a song on -lyrics.wiki,but still when i play that song and check for its lyrics it says"unable to find the lyrics"

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by viksy View Post
    Hi,
    I have posted the lyrics of a song on -lyrics.wiki,but still when i play that song and check for its lyrics it says"unable to find the lyrics"

thx
    Could it be that the songs title/information isn't enough to provide Music (Remix) enough data to search for?
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Hi,

thx
    If you can let me know the exact song and artist name as they appear in the app (case-sensitive and including any special characters), I can see why that song is having issues.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    If you can let me know the exact song and artist name as they appear in the app (case-sensitive and including any special characters), I can see why that song is having issues.
    Thx for quick reply
    the song name is-I Just Haven't Met You Yet
    artist-Michael Buble
    plz check it....

thx
    Thx for quick reply
    artist-Michael Buble
    plz check it....

thx
    I have the same song but I DO get lyrics. It's named Haven't Met You Yet, album Crazy Love.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I have the same song but I DO get lyrics. It's named Haven't Met You Yet, album Crazy Love.
    ya its the same song i talkn about
    i tried again but still m not gettn the lyrics :-(
    Thx for quick reply
    artist-Michael Buble
    plz check it....

thx
    I didn't find an entry for Michael Buble - I Just Haven't Met You Yet on lyrics.wikia.com which is why you're not able to retrieve lyrics for that song.

The artist and song names have to match exactly with the entry on lyrics.wikia.com. The entry on lyrics.wikia.com is Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet (Michael BublĂ©:Haven't Met You Yet Lyrics - LyricWiki - Music lyrics from songs and albums).

So to view your lyrics, you have to modify your artist name (to include the special character "é" and modify the song name to remove the "I Just" prefix).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Let me make a small amendment to my previous statement. In most cases, the artist and song names need to match exactly with the entry on lyrics.wikia.com. There are a few exceptions such as mixes/remixes. For instance, the app is smart enough to find "Artist Name - Song Name" when it's labeled on the phone as "Artist Name - Song Name (Remix)". But any misspellings or missing/extra words in the artist or song names will result in no lyrics being found (as you witnessed).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I didn't find an entry for Michael Buble - I Just Haven't Met You Yet on lyrics.wikia.com which is why you're not able to retrieve lyrics for that song.
    The artist and song names have to match exactly with the entry on lyrics.wikia.com. The entry on lyrics.wikia.com is Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet ([url= BublĂ©:Haven't Met You Yet Lyrics - LyricWiki - Music lyrics from songs and albums[/url]).

So to view your lyrics, you have to modify your artist name (to include the special character "é" and modify the song name to remove the "I Just" prefix).
    Thx alot everyone for your support.
    I made an error in the artist name.
    Just made the corrections and now m gettn the lyrics.....wooopie ^_^
    Thx alot everyone for your support.
    I made an error in the artist name.
    Just made the corrections and now m gettn the lyrics.....wooopie ^_^
    Very good!

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    =)