Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46515253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,107 of 1107
Like Tree76Likes
    I noticed that my MPR pauzes playing quite frequently on my Veer after trying to skip to the next song. Anyone else had this happening? It could be it's somehow my Logitech headset, but I doubt it. Only solution is to press play again on the screen (play via headset doesn't work).
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I noticed that my MPR pauzes playing quite frequently on my Veer after trying to skip to the next song. Anyone else had this happening? It could be it's somehow my Logitech headset, but I doubt it. Only solution is to press play again on the screen (play via headset doesn't work).
    I've noticed it too on my Pre3, it's inconsistent and infrequent though, but it happens when using my Motorola s10 headset, T505 bluetooth fm transmitter and Jawbone Icon headset.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #1103  
    If the app detects that headphones/headsets are unplugged, it pauses the music. I'm guessing that's what's happening in your cases.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    If the app detects that headphones/headsets are unplugged, it pauses the music. I'm guessing that's what's happening in your cases.
    It's BlueTooth and I never hear it disconnecting. I guess I'll pull some logs next time it happens. Does seem to happen with this Logitech headset more compared to my SonyEricsson I had before. Tried it on 2 different Veers with same results.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    not sure if anyone reads this, but would anyone know why the app wouldn't load on a Palm Pre? Thought I might use it as a music player to run with due to its size. But I can't get the app to finish loading. Just sits in the card mode glowing. Figures. I go through everything to get the Pre up and running, and I can't load the one app I need to make it useful.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  6.    #1106  
    The app requires webOS 2.0 or later. If you're running webOS 1.x you'll need the 0.12.3 homebrew version. I'm not sure if this is still available in Preware or some other repository.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    MudShark22 likes this.
    Ahh... Thanks. I'll give it a look. It might be moot. Have tried two pair of BT headphones and neither worked well with my Pre. Might have to get that little Posh MicroX 2.2" android phone and stick a clip on it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.