Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes
  1.    #621  
    Music Player (Remix) is now available on the Pre 3!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    ....drooling.......
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm working on converting the current Mojo/phone app to run fullscreen on the TouchPad.

I refuse to use any other music player on my touchpad. That's how spoiled I've become with musicplayer remix.
    Looking forward to it hitting the TP
    Thanks!!

Charles
    Universal search for the Touchpad looks awesome!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Music Player (Remix) is now available on the Pre 3!
    I dont and wont have a pre 3 , but thanks for the effort.
  6.    #626  
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    I dont and wont have a pre 3 , but thanks for the effort.
    I won't have one either, but a lot of people have been asking me about it, so I went ahead and made the changes necessary for it to work smoothly on the Pre 3.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

7.    #627  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Universal search for the Touchpad looks awesome!
    Yeah it'll be much more useful than the stock player's search function. True universal search.

capt4chris likes this.
  8.    #628  
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    I refuse to use any other music player on my touchpad. That's how spoiled I've become with musicplayer remix.
    Looking forward to it hitting the TP
    Thanks!!

Charles
    It's coming along nicely. I had 2 big problems that I've solved, so it's now a matter of doing all the work on all the screens (adding back & search buttons, fixing formatting issues, etc.).

The biggest problem I was facing was that synced playlists could not be retrieved. I thought it was a bug but came to find out that HP changed the media indexing API (for playlists) and never documented it anywhere. So I had to search around the stock music app code to figure out how to retrieve the playlists.

capt4chris and chucklique like this.
    Looks like I can get my hopes up again to seeing Music Player Remix return to my TouchPad! :-)
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I'm working on converting the current Mojo/phone app to run fullscreen on the TouchPad.
    I'm doing my happy dance - I can't wait to sync it to my TP with Remix on it!
    Thank you!
  11.    #631  
    Here's a screenshot of the drop-down mini-controls accessible by tapping the top of any screen. You remove them by either tapping again or swiping up.

You can pause/play, switch tracks (using the buttons or swiping left or right), and you can tap the song info to display the current album's songs (or tap-hold to display the current song's artist).

Awesome work Dan, can't wait to use the best music player on any device on my touchpad
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Waiting like a kid at Christmas for this to come out.
    Any way to be notified when it is available?
    So awesome! I'm very happy to hear this will be on the TouchPad!! ***happy dance***
  15.    #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by romeyp View Post
    Waiting like a kid at Christmas for this to come out.
    Any way to be notified when it is available?
    Either follow this forum thread or follow me on Twitter (@Hedami). I'll announce on there when it's available in the catalog.

16.    #636  
    I have finished development of Music Player (Remix) TouchPad edition. The private beta has started: TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

This beta is going to be very brief. I've tested the app thoroughly (at least on the emulator), so there shouldn't be too many issues. Hopefully we'll get it tested in a few days and submitted later this week!

Ok well I'm here and ready to start testing !! Yeah*
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #638  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Ok well I'm here and ready to start testing !! Yeah*
    The beta testing thread can be found here: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...iscussion.html

19.    #639  
    I've uploaded 2 demo videos of Music Player (Remix) on the TouchPad. You can check them out here:

capt4chris likes this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I've uploaded 2 demo videos of Music Player (Remix) on the TouchPad. You can check them out here:

just when I think it can't get any better, great work.
    really one of the best apps for webOS