Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes
    Dan, that's probably the best approach even though that requires us to be patient. I think its ultimately in your best interest.

But what's also in your best interest is to actually get a new app out made specifically for the TouchPad. Developers will profit from the sudden influx of users and you guys deserve it, but I suggest acting fast.
  2.    #602  
    Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    Dan, that's probably the best approach even though that requires us to be patient. I think its ultimately in your best interest.

But what's also in your best interest is to actually get a new app out made specifically for the TouchPad. Developers will profit from the sudden influx of users and you guys deserve it, but I suggest acting fast.
    If I can think of a good idea, then sure.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #603  
    I have Music Player (Remix) ready to run on the Pre 3. I've sent it to someone with a Pre 3 to test. Once they give it the ok, I'll release it. So look out for it soon!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

tobeaman likes this.
  4.    #604  
    Music Player (Remix) version 2.0.23 has been submitted to the catalog. It includes support for the Pre 3 as well as a small bug fix.

Arf I didn't see it on App cat (France), Did HP approve it yet or is it a geo restriction???
    I'd love for this to find its way on the Touchpad Dan, it's the only way I could listen to music on my Pre, and the touchpads music player is adequate at best. I know it takes time, so I'm just hoping for the best.
    Feature "request":

Hey!

(I think this is possible...)

When music is paused and/or Remix is in card view, is it possible to unlock the volume keys to control the ringtone volume again?

As it is now, if I need to lower the ringtone volume while listening to something I have to go and open the Sounds & Ringtones app to do it. It would be considerably easier to just pause the track and adjust the volume then play again.

I dunno. Just a thought.

Thanks, Dan.

M.
  8.    #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Feature "request":

Hey!

(I think this is possible...)

When music is paused and/or Remix is in card view, is it possible to unlock the volume keys to control the ringtone volume again?

As it is now, if I need to lower the ringtone volume while listening to something I have to go and open the Sounds & Ringtones app to do it. It would be considerably easier to just pause the track and adjust the volume then play again.

I dunno. Just a thought.

Thanks, Dan.

M.
    I don't think that's possible for a 3rd party music app.

9.    #609  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Arf I didn't see it on App cat (France), Did HP approve it yet or is it a geo restriction???
    They haven't approved it yet. App approvals have been very slow lately. When it's available, I'll announce it here and on Twitter (@Hedami). It'll be available in all supported countries, including France.

10.    #610  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    I'd love for this to find its way on the Touchpad Dan, it's the only way I could listen to music on my Pre, and the touchpads music player is adequate at best. I know it takes time, so I'm just hoping for the best.
    I'm working on converting the current Mojo/phone app to run fullscreen on the TouchPad.

Here are some screenshots:

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I don't think that's possible for a 3rd party music app.

Oh. Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but the bottom of:

https://developer.palm.com/content/api/dev-guide/mojo/audio.html

Show how *to* lock them. I only assumed that passing "false" in stead of "true" would unlock them.

You'd know better than I, though. Thanks, man!

M.
    Dan! You're killing me with the previews! Looks great!!! Can't wait for this.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  13.    #613  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Oh. Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but the bottom of:

https://developer.palm.com/content/a...ojo/audio.html

Show how *to* lock them. I only assumed that passing "false" in stead of "true" would unlock them.

You'd know better than I, though. Thanks, man!

M.
    Perhaps that would work. It's unclear in the documentation. However I'm not sure I agree with unlocking the volume keys if the music is paused. But I think unlocking it while the app is minimized would probably be a good idea. Right now though I'm focused on adding TouchPad support, so I'm probably not going to be adding new features in the near-term unless it's required for the TouchPad conversion.

14.    #614  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Dan! You're killing me with the previews! Looks great!!! Can't wait for this.
    Thanks...there's actually a decent amount to do, but it's not too bad.

The only major problem I've encountered is that you can't list synced playlists in the Mojo emulator. It appears to be a webOS bug. There may be no way to workaround it.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi DanPLC,

I can not find Music Player Remix in the App store on my Pre3 (latest WebOS update). Is this correct?
    It was not reinstalled when I connected to my palm profile. Same for Geostrings.

HaPe
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi DanPLC,

I can not find Music Player Remix in the App store on my Pre3 (latest WebOS update). Is this correct?
    It was not reinstalled when I connected to my palm profile. Same for Geostrings.

HaPe
    +1 for making the phone app HD
  18.    #618  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi DanPLC,

HaPe
    I submitted the Pre 3 update last week but it hasn't been approved by HP yet.

The GeoStrings Pre 3 update is ready except all the mapping functions are broken in webOS 2.2. I don't know why yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Perhaps that would work. It's unclear in the documentation. However I'm not sure I agree with unlocking the volume keys if the music is paused. But I think unlocking it while the app is minimized would probably be a good idea. Right now though I'm focused on adding TouchPad support, so I'm probably not going to be adding new features in the near-term unless it's required for the TouchPad conversion.

100.01% understood. It's just a Wish List item anyway, nothing major.

Again, thanks man!

M.
  20.    #620  
    Here's a screenshot of in-app universal search in Music Player (Remix) on the TouchPad. The keyboard pops up when you tap the new Search button at the top of every screen. And when you remove the keyboard, the search results resizes automatically.

tobeaman likes this.