Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1107
Like Tree76Likes
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutoria_1989 View Post
    I have ur Player in my Pixi Plus, but when I add files to the flylist and play them it doesn't play them and the time remaining and time played both stays at 0.00. Please help.
    Have you tried playing the same files by going to the Songs screen and selecting them? Do they play? If so, try re-adding them to a new flylist and see if they play.

    Have you tried playing the same files in the built-in music app? If they don't play there, then webOS is having some type of issue with those files.

    By the way for future reference, there's a separate thread for the homebrew version of the app which I assume you're running since you have a Pixi Plus (that doesn't run webOS 2.0). The thread we're in now is dedicated to the app catalog (webOS 2.0 compatible) version. Here's the homebrew thread: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...w-edition.html
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  2. #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Check out the thread volcom45 linked to (in the post above mine). If you have any questions, let me know.
    Thanks, it worked.
    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Thanks, it worked.
    TTB
    Very good! Thanks for the update.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  4. bnceo's Avatar
    Posts
    533 Posts
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    #224  
    My question is: Can I dictate where the files come from? I have Dr. Podder and downloaded a bunch of podcasts. However, I don't want Music Player (Remix) to see them. Anyways I can just tell the app to look in a specific folder?
  5.    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    My question is: Can I dictate where the files come from? I have Dr. Podder and downloaded a bunch of podcasts. However, I don't want Music Player (Remix) to see them. Anyways I can just tell the app to look in a specific folder?
    I believe drPodder has an option to hide its files from music apps (like mine).

    But in general, the app will find all supported audio files on the device unless they're stored in a hidden folder (one beginning with a period).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  6. #226  
    Hey Dan,
    Do you have Music Player Remix setup so if we're building a new flylist and we've already added a song, and accidentally go to add the same song to the same flylist, it doesn't appear twice, but only the 1st time? It seems thats the case and I love that its smart enough to do that if its the case!
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hey Dan,
    Do you have Music Player Remix setup so if we're building a new flylist and we've already added a song, and accidentally go to add the same song to the same flylist, it doesn't appear twice, but only the 1st time? It seems thats the case and I love that its smart enough to do that if its the case!
    Yes it has that logic built in.
  8. bnceo's Avatar
    Posts
    533 Posts
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I believe drPodder has an option to hide its files from music apps (like mine).

    But in general, the app will find all supported audio files on the device unless they're stored in a hidden folder (one beginning with a period).
    I had the Catalog version and I just DLed the Homebrew version. None of them have the option anymore. =(

    Will take my issue over there on Dr.Podder Land. Thanks for the quick reply.
  9.    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    I had the Catalog version and I just DLed the Homebrew version. None of them have the option anymore. =(

    Will take my issue over there on Dr.Podder Land. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Select a feed, then select "Edit Feed" from the app menu. Then select "hide podcasts". That should work.
  10.    #230  
    For those who have been waiting for the 2.0.12 update to the web feed version of Remix. I finally heard back from HP. They’ve changed their app portal policies (without any warning to devs). I can no longer set the min OS version to 1.4.5. So I’ll have to submit the update with a min OS version of 2.0 and hope that existing users will still be able to update.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  11. #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    For those who have been waiting for the 2.0.12 update to the web feed version of Remix. I finally heard back from HP. They’ve changed their app portal policies (without any warning to devs). I can no longer set the min OS version to 1.4.5. So I’ll have to submit the update with a min OS version of 2.0 and hope that existing users will still be able to update.
    From my early testing with you on this, they will be able to update as long as they have it installed already. They'll just never be able to re-download it if they doctor their phones.. That said, if any do need to doctor, just build the latest meta doctor script and your profile will be upgraded just fine to 2.1 and this won't be a concern then.
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    From my early testing with you on this, they will be able to update as long as they have it installed already. They'll just never be able to re-download it if they doctor their phones.. That said, if any do need to doctor, just build the latest meta doctor script and your profile will be upgraded just fine to 2.1 and this won't be a concern then.
    Well that's good to know... I was pretty sure that would be the case.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #233  
    Check out the latest finalists in the WebOSRoundup "What would you do for a Pre 2" contest: Pre 2 Video Contest Finalists: Stuntman Mark & Heiko Thies | webOSroundup

    The George W. Bush spoof video is hilarious and has something in there that makes this post relevant to this thread. See if you can spot it!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  14. #234  
    Is there any way that you could add an option to ignore a, an, and the? (or just change it)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  15.    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Is there any way that you could add an option to ignore a, an, and the? (or just change it)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It's always been on my to-do list, but it's one of these things that I've never gotten around to. Honestly, I see other things as having much higher priority which is why it never gets worked on.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  16.    #236  
    Check out the new "Developer Spotlight" on the PreCentral home page. The guy with the sunglasses is me! Developer Spotlight: Dan Perlberger | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  17. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Check out the new "Developer Spotlight" on the PreCentral home page. The guy with the sunglasses is me! Developer Spotlight: Dan Perlberger | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    I was hoping you'd say that some of those hundreds of movies were HD DVD's :P
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I was hoping you'd say that some of those hundreds of movies were HD DVD's :P
    Well they are! But these days I'm all about the blu-ray....you know how us early adopters roll. Out with the old...in with the new.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  19. #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Well they are! But these days I'm all about the blu-ray....you know how us early adopters roll. Out with the old...in with the new.
    Haha yep! My blu-ray collection surpassed my HD DVD collection eyons ago
    Cool article, thanks for the info.
  20.    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Haha yep! My blu-ray collection surpassed my HD DVD collection eyons ago
    Cool article, thanks for the info.
    Thanks! I thought the questions were interesting.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami

Posting Permissions