Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    First off, congrats!

    Secondly, just a quick question from a soon-to-be new owner of a Pixi+. You say that it'll shortly disappear from the 1.4.x catalog...any idea how soon that might be?

    I'm extremely impressed with what I've seen of Music Player (Remix) & had planned on making it one of the first apps installed once I get my phone.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiltswitch View Post
    First off, congrats!

    Secondly, just a quick question from a soon-to-be new owner of a Pixi+. You say that it'll shortly disappear from the 1.4.x catalog...any idea how soon that might be?

    I'm extremely impressed with what I've seen of Music Player (Remix) & had planned on making it one of the first apps installed once I get my phone.
    It's already gone from the 1.4.x catalog. It only works on webOS 2.0 or later, so you wouldn't have been able to use it on your new Pixi+. But you can use the free homebrew version on your 1.4.x device. It's not as polished or complete as the app catalog version, but it's still good.

    By the way, welcome to the webOS community!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  3. #23  
    Wow....you going big time here....especially when you receive a thanks for the head honcho Deiter himself. congrats, one awesome music ecosystem. Now just need 2.1 so I can use the newest version.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Wow....you going big time here....especially when you receive a thanks for the head honcho Deiter himself. congrats, one awesome music ecosystem. Now just need 2.1 so I can use the newest version.
    Dieter was also kind enough to feature the app yesterday on the PreCentral home page. And he also gave it a shot out on the PalmCast yesterday (which by the way was very entertaining)! One thing I love about PreCentral is how they have supported homebrew (and developers in general) from the beginning.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  5. #25  
    Thank you for pointing out that I can use the homebrew beta...I'm loving it!

    And thank you for the welcome. I have a feeling I'm going to love this phone...oh wait. I already do. lol
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiltswitch View Post
    Thank you for pointing out that I can use the homebrew beta...I'm loving it!

    And thank you for the welcome. I have a feeling I'm going to love this phone...oh wait. I already do. lol
    Yeah even with some of their flaws, webOS phones are very nice.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  7. #27  
    Congratulations... Hey Is the best music app I ever use. I plan to get the Pre3 and the touchpad by the end of this year. I hope we have this app for that platform too. Business is business, why don't you port it to other platforms? there is no any app close to your app features.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by predator70 View Post
    Congratulations... Hey Is the best music app I ever use. I plan to get the Pre3 and the touchpad by the end of this year. I hope we have this app for that platform too. Business is business, why don't you port it to other platforms? there is no any app close to your app features.
    Music Player (Remix) should work on the Pre 3 and TouchPad even if I don't port it to Enyo. It just won't be optimized for the TouchPad extra screen space if I don't convert it.

    I haven't decided yet if I will put the time into converting it to Enyo or if maybe I'll decide to port it to another platform (iOS or Android). I'm waiting to see how things go before I make a decision.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  9. #29  
    The homebrew version was one of the first applications I installed after I got my ATT Pre+ in M1y 2010. Whenever I get a phone running WebOS 2.+ I will definitely buy a license. Two in fact. My wife uses it more than I do.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsparks2 View Post
    The homebrew version was one of the first applications I installed after I got my ATT Pre+ in M1y 2010. Whenever I get a phone running WebOS 2.+ I will definitely buy a license. Two in fact. My wife uses it more than I do.
    Thanks a lot! If you and your wife liked the homebrew version, you'll love the app catalog version even more.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  11. #31  
    Just my 2 cents worth. I think when using the memory lane auto list, it shud assume songs without last played date/time stamp as never been played for more than a year.

    This makes more sense for ppl like me who have more than 2000 songs. I can't just play all songs and wait at least 1 week just for it to work.

    Hope this is useful feedback and will be included in next update.

    Many thanks. Love this app!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandaq View Post
    Just my 2 cents worth. I think when using the memory lane auto list, it shud assume songs without last played date/time stamp as never been played for more than a year.

    This makes more sense for ppl like me who have more than 2000 songs. I can't just play all songs and wait at least 1 week just for it to work.

    Hope this is useful feedback and will be included in next update.

    Many thanks. Love this app!!
    I considered this option when designing this autolist, but ultimately decided that it would be better to have it only choose music that was already played. Otherwise it would essentially be identical to the completely random "Auto DJ" autolist (assuming you chose the "1 year" option).

    So yes you're right, it will not be of any use for the 1st week. But afterward it will be quite useful. And as more time goes by, it will become even more useful.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 03/07/2011 at 05:56 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions