1.    #1  
    GeoStrings, for those not familiar with the app, allows you to set location-based reminders. It was recently nominated in the PreCentral Best of 2010 awards for the "Best Overall App", "Best GPS/Location app", and "Most Innovative App". It normally sells for $2.99, so this is a great opportunity to pick it up for 1 dollar.

If you're currently using the app and have enjoyed it, please spread the word. The sale price will be in effect for 1 week only!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    does this work on vzw devices?

-sigh-
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    does this work on vzw devices?

-sigh-
    It works on any webOS device but like any other location-aware app, it requires a decent GPS signal. For instance, if you set a target radius in a geostring task to 1 mile, it will only fire an alert if you get within 1 mile of your destination (as reported by the phone's GPS).

I'd suggest reading the reviews in the catalog. Also you can check out the videos I posted on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/hedamisoft) to get an idea of how the app works and the many features included.

I have two video series in YouTube: "GeoString Guides" and "GeoString Tales". The first one is a series of videos demonstrating all of the features in the app. The second one is a set of videos where I talk about the ways I've used the app in my personal life. Incidentally, you can view all the videos directly on your device from the app's help screen.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Thanks, downloaded.
  5.    #5  
    Only 3 more days in the sale! Pick up GeoStrings for $0.99 while you still can!

6.    #6  
    Tomorrow GeoStrings is going back up to its normal $2.99 price. Pick it up now while you can at the bargain price of $0.99!

Dang, I'll be getting my Pre tomorrow in the mail hopefully. Is there a way to buy it without the phone?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Dang, I'll be getting my Pre tomorrow in the mail hopefully. Is there a way to buy it without the phone?
    Palm only allows purchases through the app catalog (on the phone). But I won't be changing the price until tomorrow and it usually takes at least a day for Palm to make the change. So hopefully you'll get the phone in time!

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Palm only allows purchases through the app catalog (on the phone). But I won't be changing the price until tomorrow and it usually takes at least a day for Palm to make the change. So hopefully you'll get the phone in time!
    Awesome, thanks so much! Looks like I'll be getting a couple things from you tomorrow. Keep up the good work.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Awesome, thanks so much! Looks like I'll be getting a couple things from you tomorrow. Keep up the good work.
    Well I currently only have one app in the catalog, but you're welcome to download the beta of my other app, Music Player (Remix). I'll be releasing that app into the catalog once Palm release webOS 2.0 to existing devices.

11.    #11  
    The original $2.99 price has been submitted to Palm. If you're still on the fence, be sure to act quickly! You can still pick it up for $0.99 before Palm updates the price.