1.    #1  
    If I save a few Faves, then I play one, then go to list view and shuffle, it shuffles all of my Faves into what's playing.

Is this by design? My expectation was that I should just shuffle the one Fave I picked to play.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by danxcook View Post
    If I save a few Faves, then I play one, then go to list view and shuffle, it shuffles all of my Faves into what's playing.

Is this by design? My expectation was that I should just shuffle the one Fave I picked to play.

Thanks!
    Yes, the Faves list can be considered a special flylist that is pinned to your home screen. So if you select an item in your Faves list, all items will load in the order displayed in the list, with the item you selected playing first. And then if you shuffle, it will shuffle everything together.

This has been discussed several times in the main beta thread and I have it on my list to investigate options for treating items in the Faves list as individual entities. So it's coming, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Just to let you know, I just implemented in my private beta an option on the Preferences screen to allow you to change the behavior of the Faves list. You can choose to treat the list as a large flylist or when you select an individual item to only play that item.

This option will be available in the final app catalog release.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami