Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here are some reviews & accolades for Music Player (Remix) 2.0. If you'd like to post your own review, or if you find one on another web site, please post the link here.

PreCentral

Music Remix 2.0: another great way to listen to music on your webOS phone [video]
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    This is absolutely fantastic, been waiting for this since you first stated working on this, love the ui, much easier and comprehensive to use, one question though. i can't tell how many songs are downloaded. previous version had the number on top screen, maybe i'm just overlooking this feature, 2.0 is a far superior upgrade from the previous versions. looking forward to your next inspiration. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by abnimmers View Post
    This is absolutely fantastic, been waiting for this since you first stated working on this, love the ui, much easier and comprehensive to use, one question though. i can't tell how many songs are downloaded. previous version had the number on top screen, maybe i'm just overlooking this feature, 2.0 is a far superior upgrade from the previous versions. looking forward to your next inspiration. Thanks.
    Thanks!

To view the song count, tap on "Shuffle All" on the Home screen. On the Now Playing screen, you'll view the playlist song count at the bottom of the screen, which in this case will be the total song count.

If you have any other questions/comments/suggestions/feedback, check out the homebrew discussion thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2641197
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Please keep up the fantastic work! I hope Palm takes notice what you are doing and decides to put a little effort behind their own!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thanks for adding the sleep timer. I really appreciate that.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Please keep up the fantastic work! I hope Palm takes notice what you are doing and decides to put a little effort behind their own!
    It would be nice if they updated the built-in app.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Thanks for adding the sleep timer. I really appreciate that.
    No problem! I received several requests for this feature, so I definitely wanted to add it in.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    It would be nice if they updated the built-in app.
    It would be better if they licensed yours...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    It would be better if they licensed yours...
    If you'd like to suggest it to them, I would be game.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    nice app I'm loving it. Only came across one problem, my fave list is empty completly blank even though I added music to the fave list...hep
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ganthonyv View Post
    nice app I'm loving it. Only came across one problem, my fave list is empty completly blank even though I added music to the fave list...hep
    Please post more details in the official Music Player (Remix) 2.0 Beta support thread: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2641197

In your post, please indicate specifics of how you added the item(s) to your Faves list and what types of items you added (songs, albums, artists, etc.).

The app is pretty awesome, couple things might i bring up/suggest.
    when i swipe back, it always takes me to the home screen, I'd like to swipe back and actually go to the last screen i was on, for example when i search artists and pick an artist then song, id like to swipe back to the artists songs and then swipe back to artists and browse through.

and also, this isn't anything big but it takes a couple extra seconds for the app to switch off after i flick it off.

thanks for the app :P
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlfloyd View Post
    The app is pretty awesome, couple things might i bring up/suggest.
    when i swipe back, it always takes me to the home screen, I'd like to swipe back and actually go to the last screen i was on, for example when i search artists and pick an artist then song, id like to swipe back to the artists songs and then swipe back to artists and browse through.

and also, this isn't anything big but it takes a couple extra seconds for the app to switch off after i flick it off.

thanks for the app :P
    As I mentioned in my previous post, please post suggestions/feedback to the official beta support thread found here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2641197

Yesterday in that thread, we discussed your "being able to swipe back to the previous screen" request. There's a reason why I'm not doing it. You can read more about it in the support thread.

But if you need to go back to the artist of the currently playing song, you can do this by tapping the song/artist/album info on the Now Playing screen. (NOTE: In the next version of the app, you'll have to tap and hold this information to go the artist screen. Quick tapping this information will bring up the current song's album).

The audio cut-off delay is a known issue listed in the first post of the support thread (which contains a list of known issues in the app).

14.    #14  
    PreCentral

Review of some of the latest features in Music Player (Remix) 2.0: http://www.precentral.net/music-play...and-more-video

15.    #15  
    PreCentral

http://www.precentral.net/best-of-2010

Winner in the following categories of the "Best of 2010 awards":

- Best Use of webOS Notifications in 2010

Nominated in the following categories of the "Best of 2010 awards":

- Best App of 2010
    - Best Homebrew/Beta Feed/Web Dist. App of 2010
    - Best Homebrew Developer of 2010

This music player should have been what the original music player was. It would have blown everyone's minds if it was! Spectacular app, still ahead of its time, still great!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    This music player should have been what the original music player was. It would have blown everyone's minds if it was! Spectacular app, still ahead of its time, still great!
    Thanks a lot! Hopefully when it's released in the app catalog (after webOS 2.0 is released), it'll impress people (at least ones that have no homebrew experience).

18.    #18  

19.    #19  
    Palmpre-france.com posted a great article on Music Player (Remix): [Dossier] Les lecteurs musicaux alternatifs sur webOS: Music Player (remix)

It's in French, so if that's not your native language, you can view it translated to English here: Google Translate

20.    #20  
    HP is showcasing Music Player (Remix) on their newly designed app portal site! Check it out here: https://developer.palm.com/content/s...ic_player.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast