Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Yeah it would have been nice if this app was still fully functional. At some point I'll revisit it and see if Digg's API is working again. But for now I'm too busy with Music Player (Remix).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yeah it would have been nice if this app was still fully functional. At some point I'll revisit it and see if Digg's API is working again. But for now I'm too busy with Music Player (Remix).
    And it shows! Music Player Remix 2.0 is looking really good.
    Hey, just a thought, would you happen to have an earlier build that you could release as homebrew that doesn't rely on Digg? Even without the thumbs up and Digg features I would still enjoy being able to hop around and find content online.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    And it shows! Music Player Remix 2.0 is looking really good.
    Hey, just a thought, would you happen to have an earlier build that you could release as homebrew that doesn't rely on Digg? Even without the thumbs up and Digg features I would still enjoy being able to hop around and find content online.

Every single aspect of the app relies on Digg. If I release an app (even in homebrew), I feel obligated to support it. After experiencing the problems with Digg, I know I would probably have support issues with it.

But if you PM me your email address, I'll send you the latest IPK. Not everything works, but perhaps you can find use for the features that still work.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Every single aspect of the app relies on Digg. If I release an app (even in homebrew), I feel obligated to support it. After experiencing the problems with Digg, I know I would probably have support issues with it.

But if you PM me your email address, I'll send you the latest IPK. Not everything works, but perhaps you can find use for the features that still work.
    Sweet thanks! What exactly should I expect not to work?

5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    Sweet thanks! What exactly should I expect not to work?

Anything at all may not work. The Digg.com API has been completely unreliable for the past few months. Prior to the Digg.com API changes, every function in the app worked perfectly. So if anything doesn't work, it's most likely due to the Digg API changes/instability.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123