1.    #1  
    Just like in my Music Player (Remix) thread of the same name, I have two questions:

1) What is your favorite feature in GeoStrings? You can only name one.

2) What would be your most wanted feature to add to GeoStrings? Again, you can only name one, so make it a good one!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Favorite feature? Being able to set a warning when I get within a certain distance of a specified location, restricted by time and date. It's a great warning for when I fall asleep on the bus going to or from work.
    In addition to the location distance, I find the location groups to be very helpful. I have a number of grocery and hardware stores between my home and office. It's very useful to have them grouped when I remember at work that I need to pick something up on the way home since I usually forget by the end of the day.
  4.    #4  
    Grey_girl & MarkY, thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have a feature you'd like to see added to the app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami