Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have two questions:

1) What is your favorite feature in Music Player (Remix)? You can only name one.

2) What would be your most wanted feature to add to Music Player (Remix)? Again, you can only name one, so make it a good one!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    1. My favorite feature is Flylists.

2. It would be awesome if you could add a Playlist to a Flylist. So say you have a Playlist of your favorite songs but want to add a song to it. So you create a Flylist with that new song then click add Playlist to add the rest of the songs.
    1. landcape

2. can't think of anything.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    1. Flylists

2. The ability to set the order tracks play in a flylist, as well as using shuffle.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I love how fast it loads and the interface is slick!

I would love if I could keep a separate folder for audio books so when I hit shuffle all it doesn't play random chapters in with my music. or have a prefix you add to tracks you dont want to be played with shuffle? "Book_HGWells The Time Machine.mp3"
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
  6.    #6  
    Kzz5 and jjeffcoat, both of your ideas are on my flylist enhancement list that I plan for the initial app catalog release. And in addition to being able to add playlists to flylists, I plan on being able to add artists, genres, albums, etc.

KeeganDoomFire, that's a good suggestion and one that has been made by other audio book and podcast listeners. I plan on addressing this issue in some way or another.

Thanks for the feedback so far... keep it coming!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

1. flylists for sure.

2. Is there any way to correct the morphing of custom wallpaper that happens in the 2nd level menu (songs, artists, albums, etc)? I know it's only a very minor issue that doesn't affect functionality at all but it takes away from the over all effect of such a great music app. I mention it because I can't think of anything else.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    1. resume play

2. streaming radio integration
    1) I love the very well thought-through interface (with all its little tricks)

2) Definately a reduced power consumption! Or is it just me that it takes 20% in three hours (Music remix alone in flightmode after luna restart!) ?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    1. flylists for sure.
    It doesn't surprise me that flylists are a recurring theme in this thread. Being able to organize and quickly access the music on your device is important. One new feature I'll be working on will continue that theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    2. Is there any way to correct the morphing of custom wallpaper that happens in the 2nd level menu (songs, artists, albums, etc)? I know it's only a very minor issue that doesn't affect functionality at all but it takes away from the over all effect of such a great music app. I mention it because I can't think of anything else.
    I have this on my bug list. Is that really the only enhancement you'd make to the app? If you can think of something else, let me know. I won't count this one.

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ltjSpin View Post
    1) I love the very well thought-through interface (with all its little tricks)
    I'm glad someone mentioned this one. The app's focus from this point on will be on improving the user experience and some of the little interface tricks are part of that.

2) Definately a reduced power consumption! Or is it just me that it takes 20% in three hours (Music remix alone in flightmode after luna restart!) ?
    Do you know if the built-in app consumes less power? If not, I may be at the mercy of the webOS audio engine.

Favorite: Fly lists

Request: Please add a sleep timer. I have missed this since the old Pocket Tunes days. The only WebOS music app with a sleep timer now is radio time. I use it every night as I go to sleep but I so want to be able to use Music player and know that if I fall asleep it will shut off in x minutes.

Sleep timer please!

And thanks for all your hard work. Its a great app!
    Quote Originally Posted by ravsteve View Post
    Favorite: Fly lists

Request: Please add a sleep timer. I have missed this since the old Pocket Tunes days. The only WebOS music app with a sleep timer now is radio time. I use it every night as I go to sleep but I so want to be able to use Music player and know that if I fall asleep it will shut off in x minutes.

Sleep timer please!

And thanks for all your hard work. Its a great app!
    +1. Sleep timer. Nice idea. Never thought of that one but come to think of it, that would be a great addition and I can already see it on my Touchstone with sleep timer enabled.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  14.    #14  
    A sleep timer is a good idea and is on my list.

-> My favorite feature is the lyrics viewer.

-> I wish that Palm would provide you a way to access embeded lyrics so that users that have lyrics embeded in their MP3s could view them even when not connected to the internet.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdawgmon View Post
    -> My favorite feature is the lyrics viewer.

-> I wish that Palm would provide you a way to access embeded lyrics so that users that have lyrics embeded in their MP3s could view them even when not connected to the internet.
    That would be ideal. Hopefully Palm will add the ability to update ID3 tags (such as lyrics, play count, rating, etc.) when they release the media indexing API later this year.

Hi there,

nope, stock player nearly behaves as bad - so I believe when Palm releases the fall-update we'll have a *real* player on our hands

Therefore I want to change the above:
    I'd like Music Player Remix not to rotate to landscape when the screen is off. In fact, I believe in user's choice to enable rotating or disable it altogether. (Silly Apple has a hardware switch for that, bet you can do that in software )
    I'll give you two examples: lying in bed (rotating just sucks) and walking with my Palm in the pocket, short look at it -urgh... let's wait for it to rotate back and rearrange the UI.

What do you think?
  18.    #18  
    Hi there,

nope, stock player nearly behaves as bad - so I believe when Palm releases the fall-update we'll have a *real* player on our hands

Therefore I want to change the above:
    I'd like Music Player Remix not to rotate to landscape when the screen is off. In fact, I believe in user's choice to enable rotating or disable it altogether. (Silly Apple has a hardware switch for that, bet you can do that in software )
    I'll give you two examples: lying in bed (rotating just sucks) and walking with my Palm in the pocket, short look at it -urgh... let's wait for it to rotate back and rearrange the UI.

What do you think?
    This has been a pretty popular request, so in the next version of the app I'll have a way for people to lock in the orientation (portrait or landscape).

1.) Lyrics

2.) Customizable "Auto-Play" - Some way to set a flylist or playlist or shuffle all or even shuffle within an album or genre instantly upon start up (or at the very least, with a single click from the first view).
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    1) Flylists are by far my favorite feature

2) I would absolutely LOVE to be able to 'swipe' to the next song while in landscape
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast