1.    #1  
    Awhile back, milominderbinder posted a Music Player (Remix) Wallpapers thread. To continue on that topic, since both GeoStrings and Music Player (Remix) lets you customize your app wallpaper, if there are any cool wallpapers you guys are using in either app, post it here. And be sure to check out the original thread (linked above).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #2  
    Here's the wallpaper I'm currently using for GeoStrings:

Here's what it looks like in the app using a pinkish overlay color:

I set the font color on the alert popups to white since the background is dark blue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

This is what I'm currently using for Music Player Remix...

Works really well with white text.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    Wow that one's nice... I'm going to try that out.

I'm trying that one too spader , looks really nice , thanks for share!
    Just bought Geostrings and first thing I did was set up a wallpaper and color scheme...

Looks really good with the "Aesthetic Customization" settings at just under 50% Opacity with Red Level 167, Green level 136 and Blue Level 107.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for picking up GeoStrings. I find myself changing wallpapers quite often to fit my mood.

Nice selection! Those settings do look nice.

I plan on reviving this thread once the new Music Player (Remix) is released. The new version handles wallpapers in a bit of a different way which opens up more diverse, colorful ones that are not feasible with the current version.
    Being able to change the setting - both color and opacity - of the application itself is a HUGE thing for customization. It really opens up a whole slew of wallpapers for use that otherwise wouldn't be feasible and/or just wouldn't look good in an app.

Here's another one I found that makes a good - and apropos - background for Geostrings...

With more going on, it's better with a higher opacity... This one I think looks best with the opacity set about 70-75%, the red at 135, green at 163 and blue at 183.
    Last edited by Spader; 06/06/2010 at 02:43 PM.
    Here is how mine looks...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10.    #10  
    I like that blue/green gradient background. It goes well with your patched top menu bar.
  11.    #11  
    Someone requested I post some of the wallpapers from the pictures I attached to the first post of the main Music Player (Remix) thread. I found one of them...so here it is:

If I find the others, I'll post them here.

Here are a few I've found work well with the MPR 2.0

Kind of a rustic look that is easy on the eyes.

Here are a few music themed ones I really like with the app too...

Looks really nice in the now playing and mini player screens

This one isn't as nice in the mini player, but looks awesome in the main screen.

A few more...

14.    #14  
    Spader, thanks a lot for the posts... Remix 2.0 really opens up a whole new set of wallpapers that were not possible in the old version.

I'm going to have to try some of these out.

Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    I use this for MPR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tsnum4; 09/24/2010 at 06:01 AM.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpandora View Post
    I'm also using this one. It's nice and unique. Love Remix 2.0!!!
    Thanks!
  17.    #17  
    Check out the Halloween wallpapers posted on the PreCentral main page (http://www.precentral.net/predoodle-...llpaper-treats). They work great in Music Player (Remix) 2.0. I'm currently using the pumpkin one.

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I use this for MPR. will you ever change functionality for GS and MPR to use the chosen wallpaper for the splash screen too?

19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    I use this for MPR. will you ever change functionality for GS and MPR to use the chosen wallpaper for the splash screen too?
    Wow that's awesome! I'm going to try that one out.

I tried to do that actually and it's not possible. You can dynamically change the splash screen; however you can't use images outside of the app's folder. So it wouldn't work when I tried to set it to an image on the device's USB partition (/media/internal).