1.    #1  
    Here are some reviews & accolades for Music Player (Remix). If you'd like to post your own review, or if you find one on another web site, please post the link here.

PreCentral

Music Player (Remix) Offers 25 Key Upgrades

Music Player (Remix) Part 2

Best Apps of 2009

T4 Show

BrightHub.com

Music Player (Remix) - A Fully Featured Music Player for your Pre

PalmAppReviewSource.com

Music Player (Remix) Palm Pre App Review

Top10.com

Top 10 Homebrew Apps for the Palm Pre (this one also briefly mentions GeoStrings at the bottom of the page)
    Last edited by DanPLC; 04/30/2010 at 12:14 PM.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Dan,

I use Remix every day. Thanks!

I would encourage everyone to try it and donate if they haven't.

- Craig
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Dan,

I use Remix every day. Thanks!

I would encourage everyone to try it and donate if they haven't.

- Craig
    Thanks Craig!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

4.    #4  
    I'm closing this thread since it pertains to the original version of the app.