Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #781  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    Its good to note that 2 applications recieved updates on 8/28/14. Orcrest and zap photoshare, so it seems to be moving slowly, but moving.
    The problem is that the webOS app catalog submission system has always been buggy. I've had my app get "stuck" many times. Back in the day, you would just email them and they would work their magic to get it unstuck.

But now that they're ignoring emails, I have doubts that this update will ever get pushed through. But we'll see...
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #782  
    Well it's been almost 2 months since I submitted my GeoStrings update to HP (that fixes the Business/Address Search bug), and they still haven't pushed my update. Multiple emails to their support account have been ignored.

So I'm taking things into my own hands. I've uploaded the latest version to my site. You can download it here: http://www.hedami.com/downloads/com...._1.1.9_all.ipk

As mentioned in my previous forum post, this version contains a bug fix for the Address & Business search functions. They were previously broken by a Google API change.

The app is still available for download in the HP app catalog; however it's stuck on the old version (1.1.7). So if you have the app catalog version, you can download the IPK listed above and install it using Preware or whatever tool you usually use to install IPKs.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    813 Global Posts
    Geostrings was one of my first app purchases. Kudos for the support.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad