Page 98 of 127 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2523
  1.    #1941  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    on the flylist when I shuffle it some times the 1st song that plays repeats over and over I have close the app and re open. Ohh ok thanks
    Please answer all the questions I asked in my previous message. It'll really help to get more details.

Also in addition to answering those questions, can you describe in detail, step-by-step, the actions you take to reproduce the issue?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    on the flylist when I shuffle it some times the 1st song that plays repeats over and over I have close the app and re open. Ohh ok thanks
    I'm palying a flylist and yes the shuffle button is selected and the other button to the right of that is selected also so when both are selected SOME TIMES the first song that's played repeats it's self no others song play only the one song
  3.    #1943  
    I'm palying a flylist and yes the shuffle button is selected and the other button to the right of that is selected also so when both are selected SOME TIMES the first song that's played repeats it's self no others song play only the one song
    Ok well I'll keep an eye out for this type of issue. If you can find a more definitive way of reproducing the issue more reliably let me know.
    i see this as well. it seems to occur most when i play a flylist, then quit the app, then later relaunch it and click on the resume playing button. it's not always, but often enough that the app will just freak out and do a couple of things:

1) sometimes it will just start playing the FIRST song that was played when i first started playing the flylist instead of the song that it was playing when i quit the app.

2) other times it will play a song that is DIFFERENT from what the app is showing is playing, and will play that song over and over.

i'm not sure what it is but this app seems to have gotten a lot more buggy with the recent webOS updates. the thing that's weird is that it's not always the same issues that cropped up. i've been seeing just strange behaviors here and there and so far can't figure out what the pattern is. the one constant though, is that my pre always sits on a touchstone while all of this is going on.

i think it's some sort of memory leak because the standard palm-issued Music player is causing the memory/card error more frequently than in the past, and Music Remixed is behaving erratically a lot more frequently as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Ok well I'll keep an eye out for this type of issue. If you can find a more definitive way of reproducing the issue more reliably let me know.
    ok I will. And also I don't know if you can keep the background picture from zooming in? That the other thing but idk if you could change that if not it's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    i see this as well. it seems to occur most when i play a flylist, then quit the app, then later relaunch it and click on the resume playing button. it's not always, but often enough that the app will just freak out and do a couple of things:

1) sometimes it will just start playing the FIRST song that was played when i first started playing the flylist instead of the song that it was playing when i quit the app.

2) other times it will play a song that is DIFFERENT from what the app is showing is playing, and will play that song over and over.

i'm not sure what it is but this app seems to have gotten a lot more buggy with the recent webOS updates. the thing that's weird is that it's not always the same issues that cropped up. i've been seeing just strange behaviors here and there and so far can't figure out what the pattern is. the one constant though, is that my pre always sits on a touchstone while all of this is going on.

i think it's some sort of memory leak because the standard palm-issued Music player is causing the memory/card error more frequently than in the past, and Music Remixed is behaving erratically a lot more frequently as well.
    yes this is also happening to me.
  7.    #1947  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post

Thanks for the details. When I get back to Music Player (Remix) I'm sure it'll help me identify the source of some of these issues.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

dan is there any reason that the app stp[s whem playing any 3d game liek NSFU or asphalt5, or even GBA games, via the VBA emulator?
  9.    #1949  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    dan is there any reason that the app stp[s whem playing any 3d game liek NSFU or asphalt5, or even GBA games, via the VBA emulator?
    I'm guessing it's because of the processing power required to run the games.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    maybe the answer is somewhere in the thread, though I can't find easily but here goes:

how come my music player remix or regular music player will flat out skip songs sometimes, or get to a song and hang, never starting to play? Is the mp3 file corrupt?
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    maybe the answer is somewhere in the thread, though I can't find easily but here goes:

how come my music player remix or regular music player will flat out skip songs sometimes, or get to a song and hang, never starting to play? Is the mp3 file corrupt?
    Not saying this is the answer in your particular case...

but I've seen other reports of both / either of these things occurring when a music file is DRM protected. None of my music is DRM so I can't try to reproduce for you...
    After searching through the thread, I noticed a while back that the issue of disc numbers (a single album that has multiple discs) was addressed (the media service doesn't expose that data) ... But that was quite some time ago, and there have been several webOS updates since then. Just wondering if it's possible at this point to implement disc numbers so that albums with multiple discs will sort correctly?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    can i un-DRM protect? I have the same problem occasionally (but not as often as w/ my pre) on my iPod, but it is old iPod Mini (which they dont even make anymore-replaced by nano)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    can i un-DRM protect? I have the same problem occasionally (but not as often as w/ my pre) on my iPod, but it is old iPod Mini (which they dont even make anymore-replaced by nano)
    Audiophiles would shoot me, but the simplist way to do it is to BURN your protected songs to a CD using a computer -- then RIP that CD into MP3s (or your favorite alternative audio format). You'll lose some audio quality in doing this, but that's the simplist way I know. I'm sure there are apps out there you can buy to do this with less / limited audio quality loss.

Good luck
  15.    #1955  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradleycorn View Post
    After searching through the thread, I noticed a while back that the issue of disc numbers (a single album that has multiple discs) was addressed (the media service doesn't expose that data) ... But that was quite some time ago, and there have been several webOS updates since then. Just wondering if it's possible at this point to implement disc numbers so that albums with multiple discs will sort correctly?

Thanks!
    No, not that I'm aware of.

What I have done for multi-disc albums is use Media Monkey to change the track number tags... So instead of having "Disc 1 track 1-10" and "Disc 2 track 1-10", I just have the tracks listed 1-20 so they wil play in the correct order.

You could also change the album name in the tag to include "Disc 1" or "Disc 2" so that the player sorts them into 2 seperate albums.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    is there anyway to add in support for gapless playback. this is huge. and seeing as how my brother just got a droid i would love to rub that in his face as another thing the droid DOESNT do
    thanks
  18.    #1958  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGeniusGreg View Post
    is there anyway to add in support for gapless playback. this is huge. and seeing as how my brother just got a droid i would love to rub that in his face as another thing the droid DOESNT do
    thanks
    I may consider investigating this at some point. I think it may be possible.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Another great feature would be dedicated buttons to jump forward (and perhaps backwards too) by 30 and 60 seconds. It would allow to skip ads in podcasts.

Thanks for a great program btw.
  20.    #1960  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Another great feature would be dedicated buttons to jump forward (and perhaps backwards too) by 30 and 60 seconds. It would allow to skip ads in podcasts.

Thanks for a great program btw.
    I have this on my list.