Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2523
    Thanks for the speedy reply Dan and good luck with your app endeavours! You've made a real hit here so here's hoping it all works out =)
  2.    #1922  
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    Fist of all, this is a great app. I use it daily. Im getting ready to erase my pre and everytime i do that, i loose my flylists. Is there a way to back up my flylist before I erase? thanks
    If you know how to access the linux command line, then maybe. If not then no.

If you do know how to access the linux command line, visit my GeoStrings thread (in the "WebOS Development" section of the forum) to view instructions on how to backup and restore an sqlite database. I haven't tested it myself but theoretically it should work.
  3.    #1923  
    Quote Originally Posted by inkblob View Post
    Thanks for the speedy reply Dan and good luck with your app endeavours! You've made a real hit here so here's hoping it all works out =)
    Thanks a lot!
    Great app, but I have a problem: Whenever I continue listening to a playlist it has shuffle enabled. If I disable shuffle and close the app card and reopen it and continue playing shuffle is enabled again. That's quite bad when listening to audio books.
  5.    #1925  
    Quote Originally Posted by juergen View Post
    Great app, but I have a problem: Whenever I continue listening to a playlist it has shuffle enabled. If I disable shuffle and close the app card and reopen it and continue playing shuffle is enabled again. That's quite bad when listening to audio books.
    Search for "shuffle" in this thread for your answer. This was discussed on the previous page of this thread.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by Norf View Post
    ^I pretty much always listen to new music via Remix so being able to delete individual songs (and albums too if it's easy enough to do) would be great. As would a rating system (unrated or 1-5 stars) which sets the relevant tags in the file.
    +1
  7.    #1927  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemfreeyard.com View Post
    +1
    I'm not sure why you're +1'ing this comment since both items will not be possible. Read my responses earlier in the thread to the post you're +1'ing to find out why.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm not sure why you're +1'ing this comment since both items will not be possible. Read my responses earlier in the thread to the post you're +1'ing to find out why.
    Dan, you are the most patient dude in here. I've noticed most other popular dev's have really started to just ignore the 'already asked 30-100 times questions.'

You must practice Zen or something...

Here's an idea, I know we're now nearing 2000 posts and most new users won't come close to reading them all... but everyone who makes these (already asked and anwered impossible / impractical / not supported by the current Palm API) feature requests should be required to do the research to provide you with the Q: and A: text for a FAQ to be put into the OP... so that you can just refer people there...
  9.    #1929  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Dan, you are the most patient dude in here. I've noticed most other popular dev's have really started to just ignore the 'already asked 30-100 times questions.'

You must practice Zen or something...
    "Oaaauuummmmm, Oaaauuummmmm" (See "Caddyshack" for a reference to my zen meditation techniques).

Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Here's an idea, I know we're now nearing 2000 posts and most new users won't come close to reading them all... but everyone who makes these (already asked and anwered impossible / impractical / not supported by the current Palm API) feature requests should be required to do the research to provide you with the Q: and A: text for a FAQ to be put into the OP... so that you can just refer people there...
    I thought of making a FAQ in the OP but I'm pretty sure people wouldn't read it.

I thought of making a FAQ in the OP but I'm pretty sure people wouldn't read it.
    So cynical... (and so true). I'm literally sitting here laughing at both responses.

Keep up the great work.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Feature suggestion:

When playing music it'd be cool if you could tap the: artist, album, genre etc... and then pull up a playlist of all music from the same: artist, album, genre etc..

Not sure if this has been suggested, but would be real cool.
    shuffle is not working right
  13.    #1933  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeim105 View Post
    Feature suggestion:

When playing music it'd be cool if you could tap the: artist, album, genre etc... and then pull up a playlist of all music from the same: artist, album, genre etc..

Not sure if this has been suggested, but would be real cool.
    If you swipe up or down on the album art on the "now playing" screen, it brings up the albums/songs of the current playing artist. Is that what you're talking about?

14.    #1934  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    shuffle is not working right
    It would be helpful to know what "not working right" means.

Search for "shuffle" in this thread for your answer. This was discussed on the previous page of this thread.
    Which gives another 30 pages to read.... sorry. A list of known bugs would help as many open source projects I already participated did.
  16.    #1936  
    Quote Originally Posted by juergen View Post
    Which gives another 30 pages to read.... sorry. A list of known bugs would help as many open source projects I already participated did.
    First of all, if you search for "shuffle" (using the "Search the Thread" link at the top of the page), the answer to the question is on the 1st page of results. I only ask people to search the thread when the answer is on the 1st or 2nd page of results.

Second in addition to asking you to search the thread I also said this:

This was discussed on the previous page of this thread.
    So without even needing to use the "Search the Thread" link, you could have just gone to the previous page in the thread (page 96) and would have found the answer.

It would be helpful to know what "not working right" means.
    it plays the same song sometimes over snd over and It also playd like 3 secs of a song and a nother one will start is really annoying :/ this happens every time I shuffle songs.
    love it.. its better than palms own..
  19.    #1939  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it plays the same song sometimes over snd over and It also playd like 3 secs of a song and a nother one will start is really annoying :/ this happens every time I shuffle songs.
    I'm sorry but I still need more details. You said "it plays the same song sometimes over and over". Are you playing an album, playlist, flylist, artist, genre, "shuffle all", etc. at the time? Is the "shuffle" icon at the bottom left corner of the screen selected or de-selected? When the current track finishes, what happens exactly? Does it go to the next track then go immediately back to the previous track? When this is happening, is there any way to switch tracks?

Now as for your other issue (playing 3 seconds of a song then switching to another one), this is a known issue and is on my to-do list.

I'm sorry but I still need more details. You said "it plays the same song sometimes over and over". Are you playing an album, playlist, flylist, artist, genre, "shuffle all", etc. at the time? Is the "shuffle" icon at the bottom left corner of the screen selected or de-selected? When the current track finishes, what happens exactly? Does it go to the next track then go immediately back to the previous track? When this is happening, is there any way to switch tracks?

Now as for your other issue (playing 3 seconds of a song then switching to another one), this is a known issue and is on my to-do list.
    on the flylist when I shuffle it some times the 1st song that plays repeats over and over I have close the app and re open. Ohh ok thanks