Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2523
  1.    #1901  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    dan please have option in future to stop the rotations.

I know you have other stuff to work on but this is my only gripe with the once gripeless app!

thanks
    I'll consider it for a future release.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I use this program to listen to audiobooks but have run into an annoying issues. Lets say there are 22 mp3 (chapters), I hit resume play, everything is fine.

It however always has shuffle on, so my chapters get all messed up, when it finishes the one im on it goes to some one out of order.

I searched the settings but there does not appear to be a way to not have it default to shuffle on... is there any fix for this?
  3.    #1903  
    Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
    I use this program to listen to audiobooks but have run into an annoying issues. Lets say there are 22 mp3 (chapters), I hit resume play, everything is fine.

It however always has shuffle on, so my chapters get all messed up, when it finishes the one im on it goes to some one out of order.

I searched the settings but there does not appear to be a way to not have it default to shuffle on... is there any fix for this?
    Yes this has been mentioned many times before. I have it on my to-do list and eventually I will change it so it saves the shuffle mode in your current list.

Until then, just tap the "shuffle" button after resuming play to restore the original order.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yes this has been mentioned many times before. I have it on my to-do list and eventually I will change it so it saves the shuffle mode in your current list.

Until then, just tap the "shuffle" button after resuming play to restore the original order.
    Thanks for the update. However clicking the shuffle button after I hit resume play still leave my play list in disarray.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Is it possible to have the audio crossfade to the next track? It would be pretty cool to have this feature.
    Any thoughts of a SLEEP type function? Meaning I want to start a playlist and set a time that I want it to play. ie: 30 mins As it plays it would be nice if it would fade out over several minutes and then shut off/close.
  7.    #1907  
    Quote Originally Posted by mantry View Post
    Any thoughts of a SLEEP type function? Meaning I want to start a playlist and set a time that I want it to play. ie: 30 mins As it plays it would be nice if it would fade out over several minutes and then shut off/close.
    Yes this is on my to-do list.

8.    #1908  
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecbrown View Post
    Is it possible to have the audio crossfade to the next track? It would be pretty cool to have this feature.
    No, I'm not currently considering this feature. I have too many other features that I believe are much more important to enhancing the user experience.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Still love the Music Player app! I wonder if in future updates there could be an option for the app to automatically resume play upon launch? And/or maybe make the "resume play" button bigger (easier to hit while in the car?)

Thanks!
  10.    #1910  
    Quote Originally Posted by lauracf View Post
    Still love the Music Player app! I wonder if in future updates there could be an option for the app to automatically resume play upon launch? And/or maybe make the "resume play" button bigger (easier to hit while in the car?)

Thanks!
    I'll investigate that option.

I really can't make the button any bigger due to the size of the titlebar.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Just got a pre and this app. Everythings awesome so far. I just have one suggestion. Any way you can get the app to sort by album artist instead of the artist/s in the song? That would be cool to have the option. Sorry if this was already brought up, there's a ton of pages.
  12. Bah
    Is it possible to have a mini player like that of DatPiff Mobile? I like how I can disguard the card and still have music playing from my dash.

Thank you.
  13.    #1913  
    Quote Originally Posted by LA2two View Post
    Just got a pre and this app. Everythings awesome so far. I just have one suggestion. Any way you can get the app to sort by album artist instead of the artist/s in the song? That would be cool to have the option. Sorry if this was already brought up, there's a ton of pages.
    I only have access to "artist" via the webOS media service. So I don't have this type of fine control.

14.    #1914  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bah View Post
    Is it possible to have a mini player like that of DatPiff Mobile? I like how I can disguard the card and still have music playing from my dash.

Thank you.
    With webOS and its card system for multitasking, having an open card really isn't too inconvenient. And the app already has a dashboard notification at the bottom of the screen when you're in another app where you can access the basic controls.

Are you envisioning something a bit larger for the mini-player than what is already available?

How do I use my theme's music player wallpaper with this app? (I can't find the theme wallpaper directory). Will you add a feature that automatically imports theme wallpaper? Great app. Also can you add option to control player from notification area like the default player?
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    How do I use my theme's music player wallpaper with this app? (I can't find the theme wallpaper directory). Will you add a feature that automatically imports theme wallpaper? Great app. Also can you add option to control player from notification area like the default player?
    Disregard last part. There was a glitch with my Pre. I can control from notification area now. Don't know why I couldn't before.
  17.    #1917  
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    How do I use my theme's music player wallpaper with this app? (I can't find the theme wallpaper directory). Will you add a feature that automatically imports theme wallpaper?
    You should ask the theme author how to access that wallpaper image from his theme package. Once you have it, you can transfer it to your device in USB mode. Then you can use the app's wallpaper customization feature (under the "Preferences" menu) to set the wallpaper to that image.

I can't modify the app to automatically import theme wallpapers because the themes are modifying the original stock music player app's files. My app doesn't have permission to retrieve files from other apps' directories.

Hi Dan,

This is a great app, really one of the best I've tried out. Having a lyrics option is brilliant! I would use this app all the time except it has this one annoying habit and I'm not sure if it's been discussed or not in this almost hundred page thread, so apologies if I'm repeating something.

I find that about 25% of the time when a song switches to the next track I will hear the first 1-2 seconds of the song *after* that one, then it will continue normally. Then it will play that song that I heard the blip of and things will be fine for a bit, rinse and repeat. Has anyone run across this or is this a known issue? I'm fully up to date with 1.3.5 and not sure what all you might need to know on my end.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Fist of all, this is a great app. I use it daily. Im getting ready to erase my pre and everytime i do that, i loose my flylists. Is there a way to back up my flylist before I erase? thanks
  20.    #1920  
    Quote Originally Posted by inkblob View Post
    I find that about 25% of the time when a song switches to the next track I will hear the first 1-2 seconds of the song *after* that one, then it will continue normally. Then it will play that song that I heard the blip of and things will be fine for a bit, rinse and repeat. Has anyone run across this or is this a known issue? I'm fully up to date with 1.3.5 and not sure what all you might need to know on my end.
    Yes it has been mentioned before. It'll be one of the bugs/issues I address if/when I can ever submit the app to the catalog.