Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2523
  1.    #1841  
    I'm proud to announce that GeoStrings is now available in the app catalog!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  2. #1842  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Did these songs ever successfully play in the flylist when using the "shuffle all" option? Or did they stop working after a certain point? Did you ever remove these songs from your device and then re-sync them?

    For one of those "problem" songs, try deleting it from the flylist and re-adding it and see if it'll play then when shuffling your flylist.
    1) No, the songs never played at all.

    2) I've never re-synced these particular ones.

    3) I will try the delete and re-add.

    Happy 2010!

    (And congrats on GeoStrings!)
  3.    #1843  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth1129 View Post
    1) No, the songs never played at all.

    2) I've never re-synced these particular ones.

    3) I will try the delete and re-add.

    Happy 2010!

    (And congrats on GeoStrings!)
    Yeah let me know if deleting and re-adding the songs to the flylist works.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  4. #1844  
    not sure if this is adressed sometimes while im listening to a song (i always hit shuffle all) if i swipe to go to the next ive noticed that the name of the song under album art will change from the original name to a completly other song usualy one ive listend to earlier
  5.    #1845  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaramillo621 View Post
    not sure if this is adressed sometimes while im listening to a song (i always hit shuffle all) if i swipe to go to the next ive noticed that the name of the song under album art will change from the original name to a completly other song usualy one ive listend to earlier
    Yes, this is a known issue. It's related to the landscape mode (even though it also occurs in portrait mode).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  6. #1846  
    My album art shows up under albums and genres but not under artists and I like it.
  7. FBueller's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #1847  
    The album art that I have for some of my music shows up in Photos, but won't show up at all in the Music Player app. I can't find a setting to change to link the two. The art is labeled correctly in the Photos app. Help, @DanPLC!

    Quote Originally Posted by stanbr View Post
    My album art shows up under albums and genres but not under artists and I like it.
  8.    #1848  
    Quote Originally Posted by FBueller View Post
    The album art that I have for some of my music shows up in Photos, but won't show up at all in the Music Player app. I can't find a setting to change to link the two. The art is labeled correctly in the Photos app. Help, @DanPLC!
    My app only displays whatever album art is made available by the webOS media service. I would suggest you search for "album art" in this thread and in the forum for other solutions people have found to fix their media files so album art will show up.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  9. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #1849  
    Am I imagining things, or did Remix ever have type-to-search functionality? I could've sworn it was there before, but I've went back into Remix for the first time followin updating to 1.3.5 and keyboard presses don't do anything in any of the views...

    Also, the app seems a bit laggier in 1.3.5 in general I've noticed; anyone else, or is there just something weird going on with my Pre?
  10.    #1850  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Am I imagining things, or did Remix ever have type-to-search functionality? I could've sworn it was there before, but I've went back into Remix for the first time followin updating to 1.3.5 and keyboard presses don't do anything in any of the views...

    Also, the app seems a bit laggier in 1.3.5 in general I've noticed; anyone else, or is there just something weird going on with my Pre?
    Yes you can type on the Artists, Albums, Genres, or Songs screens to find certain entries in those lists.

    I haven't noticed any changes in the level of lag vs 1.3.1. Since 1.3.1 the app, along with other apps, has been much more responsive.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  11. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #1851  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yes you can type on the Artists, Albums, Genres, or Songs screens to find certain entries in those lists.

    I haven't noticed any changes in the level of lag vs 1.3.1. Since 1.3.1 the app, along with other apps, has been much more responsive.
    Did some investigating after I posted and turns out the problem's not with Remix but with a new patch (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...n-control.html), which disables typing on the keyboard if the cursor isn't in a text field. The problem disappears after uninstalling, as does most of the lag I was seeing!
  12.    #1852  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Did some investigating after I posted and turns out the problem's not with Remix but with a new patch (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...n-control.html), which disables typing on the keyboard if the cursor isn't in a text field. The problem disappears after uninstalling, as does most of the lag I was seeing!
    Thanks for the update.

    Patching is really cool conceptually; however modifying OS files really can have unpredictable results which is why I have personally stayed away from it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  13. #1853  
    It would be nice to be able to sort files by different things as you select a category to sort by. For example, I want to listen to files of an audiobook so I select the "books and spoken" genre but then they are all sorted by title so I have to hunt around to find the different files that go together in the same book. You could always do like on the iPod with a "all titles" selection at the top to go to the next field to sort by.
    Sometimes, I want to sort by genre > artist > album > then title...
  14. #1854  
    It would be nice to be able to sort files by different things as you select a category to sort by. For example, I want to listen to files of an audiobook so I select the "books and spoken" genre but then they are all sorted by title so I have to hunt around to find the different files that go together in the same book. You could always do like on the iPod with a "all titles" selection at the top to go to the next field to sort by.
    Sometimes, I want to sort by genre > artist > album > then title...
  15.    #1855  
    Quote Originally Posted by macnpre View Post
    It would be nice to be able to sort files by different things as you select a category to sort by. For example, I want to listen to files of an audiobook so I select the "books and spoken" genre but then they are all sorted by title so I have to hunt around to find the different files that go together in the same book. You could always do like on the iPod with a "all titles" selection at the top to go to the next field to sort by.
    Sometimes, I want to sort by genre > artist > album > then title...
    If you're looking for a particular book (artist) then why not just go to the Artists screen? I see your suggestion being more applicable for people browsing music.

    I think this has been suggested before (for music reasons though). This change is a bit tricky since some artists have albums from different genres, and some albums may have tracks from different genres. The webOS music library API is pretty limited in how you can perform queries, so I don't know if this is even possible right now.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  16. #1856  
    love this app, but i HATE the changing rotation on the Music Player. Very annoying for me, when i am running or even holding it and its flipping around. I wish there could be an option to turn off rotation just like the Feeds app has.

    If this is hard to do, can i please have the last version this was uploaded before this rotation thing came into effect?


    thanks a million on the best app ever
  17.    #1857  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    love this app, but i HATE the changing rotation on the Music Player. Very annoying for me, when i am running or even holding it and its flipping around. I wish there could be an option to turn off rotation just like the Feeds app has.

    If this is hard to do, can i please have the last version this was uploaded before this rotation thing came into effect?


    thanks a million on the best app ever
    No, I don't want to distribute old versions of the app. But a few people have requested this type of feature, so I'll add it to the list.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  18. link375's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    #1858  
    can you add a feature to delete the music from the app? sorta like the delete videos patch? since sometimes I'm listening to music and I hear a song that I don't like, and I think, "how did that get in there?" but I don't want to plug the phone into my computer or look up the file on internalz to delete the song. a simple swipe should be able to delete the song?

    I would love this feature and Im pretty sure lots of other people would too!
  19. #1859  
    ^I pretty much always listen to new music via Remix so being able to delete individual songs (and albums too if it's easy enough to do) would be great. As would a rating system (unrated or 1-5 stars) which sets the relevant tags in the file.
  20.    #1860  
    Quote Originally Posted by link375 View Post
    can you add a feature to delete the music from the app? sorta like the delete videos patch? since sometimes I'm listening to music and I hear a song that I don't like, and I think, "how did that get in there?" but I don't want to plug the phone into my computer or look up the file on internalz to delete the song. a simple swipe should be able to delete the song?

    I would love this feature and Im pretty sure lots of other people would too!
    In the Music Delete Patch thread (in the Patches section), I posted a message indicating the reasons why I didn't want to include this ability.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions